13. Best friends?

"Oh, god! This is soo hard!!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

"Eyy, you were the one pestering us to let you help us. You don't get to complain" Namjoon said, watching his brother dump all of his clothes into a large cardboard box Yoongi had given him. 

Taehyung had pestered him the whole afternoon to let him help and thus found himself doing this.

"I know, I know! When is this Jimin coming?" he asked, bending down to feel the box before dumping a few more clothes into it. "He must be on his way. He said he will be here at 5, right?" Namjoon asked, dumping his clothes into his box. Just then, they heard the doorbell. 

Taehyung felt weirdly uneasy.

'What if he finds me weird? What if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks I a-' "Wow, you look soo cute!!" Taehyung was cut off from his thoughts by a rough hug and a high pitched voice. 

"Umm-" "I am Jimin, little meow-meow's boyfriend. I've been dying to meet you guys!" Jimin exclaimed, holding Taehyung's hand firnly. Taehyung let out a sigh of relief at the Jimin's behaviour. 

'Maybe he won't hate me, after all' he thought.  "I am Kim Taehyung" he said, flashing a big, boxy grin.

"Oh my! Your voice is soo deep, Tae! And hyung!! It's been soo long!!!" Jimin exclaimed, looking at Namjoon. "I know, right?!" Namjoon exclaimed and shook Jimin's hand. " I still can't believe you melted this stone-heart!" he said, earning a chuckle from his brother. 

"You mean this little meow-meow? He is not stone-hearte-" 

"Okay, that's enough! Let's get going. I didn't call you here to gang up against me, Min-ah!" Yoongi scowled at his boyfriend. "Hehe, okay" Jimin said, all the while holding Taehyung's hand.

"Let's go, Tae! Text me the address, baby! I will take this cutie there." Jimin said. "Jimin, I swear to god, I will punish you if you call him cute one more time" Yoongi warned, earning another chuckle from Taehyung. 

Jimin stuck his tongue out at Yoongi before turning back to Taehyung. "Come on, cutie!" he said, tugging his arm. "I didn't finish packing yet" Taehyung said, looking at Jimin's blur silhouette. 

"It's okay. I will do it for you, there isn't much left" Namjoon said. "But I want to help!!" Taehyung whined. "Okay, okay, do it yourself" Namjoon said, dumping more of his clothes into his box. 

"Wait for me" Taehyung said, groping inside the shelf for more clothes. He found some in the corner. He bent down again to feel the corner of the box before dumping them into it. He proceeded to the next shelf, repeating the same process. 

Jimin started admiring him as he watched him empty his shelf. He admired the determination he had, to do as much help as he possibly could. 

"Let's go by walk" he suggested after Taehyung finished dumping all of his clothes into his box. "Oh wait! Hyung!! Where is my cane?" Taehyung asked. "I dunno, Tae! It's okay, though! Hold his hand and go. Please be careful" Namjoon said, pecking his brother's forehead. 

"Be safe, baby bro" he said. "You too, hyung" Taehyung said, reaching for his brother's face and feeling for his cheeks, before pecking him gently. 

"Baby, send me the address, okay?" Jimin told Yoongi. "I sent it already. Check it. Don't run him into poles, okay?" he said, kissing his boyfriend. "Of course, not! Love you. Bye" Jimin said after pulling out of the kiss. "Love you too" Yoongi whispered. 

"I loved the interaction between you and your brother" Jimin said once they got out of the house. He held Taehyung's hand firmly and guided him the whole way. For some weird reason, Taehyung felt safe when he held Jimin's hands. 

"Well, he has been there for me all the time, and I love him more than I love myself. And I say he feels the same" he said, trying his best to understand where he was going.

"That's great! So your house is close to mine. Once you get used to the place, I'll take you to my home. We can have some fun" Jimin said, causing Taehyung's eyes to light up. "Yess, that'd be great!!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

"So, tell me about yourself" Jimin said, and thus went their evening, trying to get to know each other better. 

"Oh, don't tell me you hate Harry Potter!" Taehyung whined. "Of course not! That's the one thing I love more than Yoongi. Don't tell him, though." Jimin said as they got into the new house. "Let's go to the balcony. We can't sit here" Jimin said, leading Taehyung towards the balcony.

"No, no. I wanna go through the house and try to remember its layout before the stuff comes in" Taehyung said, tugging at Jimin's hands. "Oh sure! Here, I will describe the house!" Jimin said and took him back to the main door. 

He placed one of his hand on the wall next to him. "So we are at the main entrance right now" he said and waited for Taehyung to get a proper feel of his surroundings before taking him on a tour around the house. 

"Can we do it once again? I am sorry, I don't remember more than half of what I just felt" Taehyung asked. "It's okay, don't apologize. Let's go back to the entrance" Jimin said and walked back to the entrance with Taehyung, who still had one of his hands on the wall next to him. 

"We still have time before they come with the boxes. Let's get to know more about each other" Jimin said once they settled in the balcony. "Tell me how you met Yoongi hyung!"Taehyung blurted out. 

"It was a typical college love story. He was my senior....." Jimin began and thus went the night. 

Before they knew it, they started feeling a connection towards each other. 

Jimin knew he found himself a new best friend, while Taehyung knew he found someone he could be himself with. Someone he wouldn't have to worry about embarrassing himself around. Someone he could share his stuff with, without having to dig a hole for himself to jump into.

Unfortunately, unknown to the two of them, there was a young guy who stood frozen in the apartment corridors, shocked to see the young blind guy again. 

'He looks soo damn familiar! If only I knew....' he thought as he walked back to his cousin's apartment. His chest felt heavy, but he ignored it, thinking more about the blind guy again.