38. I HAVE NOBODY LEFT!!

Yoongi, Jimin, Seokjin and Seokjin's father ran out the moment they heard the siren. 

Seokjin ran to Jungkook's side just as he got down. Jungkook looked close to passing out with the amount of stress he had been facing for the past twenty four hours. To top it, he hadn't slept a wink the previous night. 

"Where's Hobi?" Yoongi asked once the ambulance left after placing the body next to his mother's body. "Bike" Jungkook muttered, his voice barely above a whisper. 

"Let's go inside, Kookie. You look shit tired. There's nothing for us to do right now. Let's go inside and take some rest" Seokjin said, taking him to his room. 

Yoongi and Jimin followed them and settled on the rotating chair, with Jimin sitting on Yoongi's lap. Seokjin sat on one corner of the bed while Jungkook sat on the other, tears still running down his face. 

"Jungkookie, everything will be alright, okay? I know this is a very big shock for everyone, especially for you. But endure it just for one more day and then we can all go somewhere, okay?" Seokjin said, without moving closer to him. 

He wanted to give him some space and time to process everything. Jungkook buried his face into his hands and started sobbing loud tears. But the other three did nothing but watch and wipe their own tears. 

He had to let it out and they knew it. 

"Hobi" Jungkook squeaked suddenly. "I want Hobi, where is Hobi?" he asked looking at Seokjin. "He isn't back yet. Maybe he went somewhere to cool off. He will be back, don't worry" Seokjin said, finally moving closer to him and wrapping an arm around him. 

Jungkook leaned on his shoulder and cried a bit more, asking for Hoseok, before closing his eyes involuntarily. 

Almost an hour passed before Jungkook's phone cut the silence. Jungkook jolted awake and reached into his pocket. Seokjin got up to stretch his body while Jungkook answered the call. 

"Hello?" his voice cracked. "Hello? You are the person who came an hour ago to identify a body right?" a familiar sounding man asked. "Yes" Jungkook croaked. 

"I am soo sorry sir, I am really very sorry to tell you that your companion got involved in another accident due to slippery roads. I already identified the body and the ambulance is on the way to the same address as the previous one. 

I am very sorry, sir. I got your number from the previous person's details. I apologize again and convey my very deep condolences" the man said with a heavy voice before hanging up.

"Jungkookie?" Seokjin called out. 

He heard the beep of the call ending, but Jungkook didn't bring the phone down. He simply kept staring at the wall. 

"Is everything alright?" Seokjin asked, coming closer to the younger and pulling the phone out of his grasp and placing it on the bedside table. "Kookie, what's wrong?" he asked when he didn't receive a response. 

Jimin came closer and tried the method that he saw Hoseok use a couple hours ago. He looked into his eyes before slapping his face lightly. "What's wrong, Jungkook?" he asked once Jungkook focused on his eyes. 

Jungkook shook his head. 

"Nothing" he said, getting up and looking directly at Seokjin. "Nothing is wrong in my life" he said. 

Seokjin could sense that something was seriously wrong. He sat him down on the bed again before sitting in front of him and placing both of his hands on his shoulders.