18. Yoongi hyung?? Namjoon hyung??

"Did you say Yoongi? As in Y-Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked. 

'Oh god, what's happening?!' he started trembling. 

'No! It can't be! This world can't be that cruel to me! It's not possible! Chill'  he thought just as the guys entered the house with the bed. He saw Jimin and three other guys take the bed into the bedroom. 

He froze once again, his eyes widening. 'Didn't Jin hyung say that guy's name was Namjoon? No, no, no, no, no, no, it can't be them, it can't be them, oh god, please!' he thought, feeling his breath pick up pace.

He looked towards Seokjin for help, but Seokjin was lost in his own world. 

He was regretting not wearing a better clothes, not shaving that morning, forgetting lip balm, not freshening up earlier, and on and on and on. 

But he soon felt excited. He had a chance now, right? He could try....

He was too lost in his thoughts to sense Jungkook's panic.

Those four guys went out and brought the remaining furniture while Seokjin, Jungkook, and Taehyung stayed inside and waited for them. Jungkook became paler with every passing minute. 

'Jimin behaved as if he knew me and Jin hyung. Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung..... It can't be a coincidence' he thought, opening his mouth slightly to make breathing a bit easier. 

'Nah! I can't just jump to conclusions. This must be a veryy bigg coincidence'  he comforted himself. 

All of them filed in after bringing all of the stuff in and settled at the dining table. "Let's go to our house and have dinner. We can catch up over there" Seokjin said. 

"Introductions first!" Namjoon exclaimed, looking at Seokjin. 

"I am Kim Namjoon. Hope you remember me" he said. "Of course" Seokjin's face flushed red. "Hello Jungkook! I hope you remember me too. You made me this tattoo" Namjoon said, turning towards Jungkook and rolling up his left sleeve to show his flower. 

"Yes, I remember" Jungkook mumbled, still having a slight trouble breathing. 

"My name is Min Yoongi. Nice to see you again, hyung" Yoongi said, looking at Seokjin. "You too, Yoongi" Seokjin grinned at him. 

"Wait! You know each other?!" Namjoon asked, looking at Yoongi with narrow eyes. "Yeah. We met before....under...uhm....unfortunate circumstances" Yoongi cleared his throat. 

"Ohh?! So you knew about him when you sent me to the tattoo shop?!" Namjoon asked. "Umm...kinda. I knew that these two owned it. I never visited their shop, but...you know....the shop belonged to...umm....never mind. I didn't tell you cause I knew you would get ups-"

Taehyung suddenly gasped, cutting Yoongi off. "JUNGKOOK? ARE YOU OKAY?" he exclaimed. 

Jungkook, who had already been trembling like crazy, lost his shit once they started talking about Yoongi and Seokjin knowing each other. 

'I know who they are talking about!! I know who the shop 'belonged' to!! I know who these two guys are!! This isn't a coincidence after all! The world really is very cruel!!' 

His knees buckled and he stumbled back. But Taehyung, who was behind him and didn't know what exactly was happening, was caught off guard when Jungkook stumbled and fell on him.

He tried to balance himself and Jungkook. He could feel the fast, shallow breaths of the man in his hands. Soon, he heard someone rush past him, but still didn't understand what was happening except for the fact that Jungkook was having trouble breathing and keeping himself upright. 

He was gasping for air with a hand holding onto his chest until his knees buckled again and he completely fell on Taehyung, who in turn lost his balance. Namjoon caught both of them and took Jungkook away from Taehyung. 

Just as he was taking him to the couch, Seokjin ran back into the flat with an inhaler in his hand. "Kook-ah come on, you can do this" he said, pressing the inhaler into the younger's mouth. But the younger didn't even acknowledge his presence. 

Seokjin slapped his face repeatedly, getting him to focus enough to take a puff from the inhaler. But Jungkook was long gone. Before he knew it, he went limp in Namjoon's arms.

"Shit, I am very sorry. Your dinner is on the table in my house. The door is open. Please don't waste the food. I need to take him to the hospital" he said, running out to get his car keys. 

"I will get him downstairs" Namjoon said. "Are you sure?" Seokjin asked. "Yes. Yoongi, you take care of Tae. I will go with him" he said as he lifted Jungkook up and brought him to the elevator. Seokjin soon caught up to them, tears running down his face. 

"It's been a long time since he had it this strong" he said as he cried. Namjoon was torn between comforting Seokjin and concentrating on Jungkook whose breath was becoming shallower. 

He ran out and waited for Seokjin to get the car, and got into the back seat with Jungkook on his lap. He rubbed circles behind the younger's back. He was concerned about the younger.  

"What could have triggered it?" he wondered out loud. "You and Yoongi are Hoseok's friends, right? He is still not over what happened. A slight mention of the incident, even if it is remotely indirect, it triggers his panic, and thus his asthma" Seokjin said. 

Namjoon froze. He felt guilty. The younger wouldn't have been in this position if he had gone to pick Taehyung up that day. "Oh God!!" Namjoon sighed as tears flowed down his face. He thought of how many lives got damaged because he acted selfish that one day. 

He knew what happened in Jungkook's life. Everyone knew it. And he felt very bad for the younger. He knew that his best friend's boyfriend had asthma. But he didn't know it got this worse just because he acted selfish that one day. 

Now, as Namjoon held the fragile boy in his hands, he felt more guilty. He suddenly made up his mind. If this was how he was going to make up to his best friend, then so be it. He was going to help Jungkook recover.  

"We are here" Seokjin said as he rushed out of the car and opened Namjoon's door. Namjoon got out and rushed into the hospital. 

Soon, the nurses rolled him into the emergency room while Namjoon and Seokjin waited outside. Seokjin collapsed onto a seat and started sobbing. He was terrified. It's been too long since he had to drive Jungkook to the hospital for an emergency. 

And he was terrified about it. Namjoon sat beside him and put his arms around him. "Hey, he will be alright. Trust me" he said, patting the sobbing guy and slowly loosing his own control.

*************************

Okay, I'll clear something. 

When 'that incident' happened, Namjoon wasn't there. So he doesn't know how bad 'that day' was. Yoongi and Jimin were there. So they know how badly Jungkook got affected. That's how they met Jin. As Namjoon wasn't there, he didn't meet Jin.