41. It's never too early

"You mean you and Taehyung will give a separate gift and Jungkook and I should give a separate gift, right?" Seokjin asked over breakfast. 

"Yeah. In the beginning I thought you and I would give one and Tae and Kook would give one, but then I realized that Yoongi and I go way back. Even Tae and Yoongi go way back. So I want to gift him as a family. Something really special. Don't misunderstand, please" Namjoon explained.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. Anyways, Jungkook and I are staying at home today. If you are free, we can go and look for the gifts" Seokjin said. 

"I can't do that. I already have to take two leaves next week and a whole week next month for Tae's surgery. I can't take anymore leaves. You three go and buy your gift. I will order mine online" Namjoon said as he got up. 

"Take care" he pecked Seokjin's lips and left. 

"Aish! These kids!" Seokjin muttered as he walked into Namjoon's flat to wake up the other two.

"Tae!! Jungkookie!! Wake up, you guys!! We have a lot of work" he said as he went over to Taehyung's side and shook him awake. 

Taehyung woke up, but Jungkook looked close to kicking the next person that tried to wake him up. Seokjin sighed and went back home. 

Seokjin and Taehyung were chilling on the sofa and watching a movie while Jungkook entered sleepy-eyed and sat in between the two of them and spaced out sleepily. 

"Earth to Jungkook??? Hello?! Earth to Jungkookie!!!!" Seokjin yelled and finally caught his attention. 

Taehyung kept chuckling at Jungkook, who slurred half of his words as he muttered for breakfast. 

"There is an apple and two sandwiches for you on the table. Peel it yourselves" Seokjin said and pushed Jungkook off the couch to get him to wake up fully. But Jungkook was too sleepy to acknowledge it and simply settled on the floor. 

"Aish!! This kid!" Seokjin got up and dragged Jungkook to the kitchen and sat him on the chair before placing the apple, sandwiches and a peeler in front of him. He went back to the movie, leaving Jungkook to peel the apple for himself. 

"Hyung, don't you think he is too sleepy to peel it himself?" Taehyung asked once Seokjin came back and resumed the movie. "Haan, true....KOOKIE, DON'T MESS UP!!" he hollered. 

He didn't get a reply. 'Maybe he fell asleep on the table' Seokjin thought, but let him be as he always hated waking Jungkook up. 

Jungkook peeled his apple and ate the sandwiches and the apple. 

He got up, still not completely awake, and placed the peels in the stand and threw the peeler into the dustbin. 

He then walked back sleepily and settled in between Taehyung and Seokjin and dozed off again. "Stupid goosebutt!" Seokjin muttered when he noticed that Jungkook was sleeping again. 

Taehyung put an arm around his boyfriend and let his head fall onto his shoulder. 

Seokjin went to the kitchen to get a juice bottle for all of them. He went to the dustbin to throw the straw covers, and noticed the peeler in it. He gasped and went and pulled the drawer. 

Apple peels. That's what he found in the drawer. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

Taehyung had been playing with Jungkook's hair when Seokjin suddenly started screaming. He flinched as Jungkook jolted awake, all sleep erased clean from his face. 

"YOU DIRTY GOOSE!! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!! I SWEAR TO GOD, I AM GONNA SPANK IT TILL IT BECOMES NUMB, YOU SHITTER OF A SHITTER GOOSE!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS UP, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS??" he screamed as Jungkook ran into the kitchen, his eyes wide enough to fall off their sockets.