45. The Tattoo on my Heart

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE!!!!!!!" the other three screamed as they opened the bedroom and woke him up in the middle of the night. 

Jungkook jumped on the bed and pulled him up and kissed him. They wished him a happy birthday and settled back on their beds.

That morning, Seokjin made a cake for him. 

Jungkook stood beside him and held the cake right in front of his face. "Now wish and blow" he said. 

"Jin hyung isn't coming to the parlour today. He said he isn't feeling well. So you come with me" Jungkook told Taehyung, glaring pointedly at Seokjin.

Seokjin understood and immediately improvised by fake-coughing a bit and repeating what Jungkook said. 

"Who, me?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, you" Jungkook replied. "Sure" Taehyung replied, grinning like a kid.

Jungkook felt heavy as he brought Taehyung to the shop that once belonged to Hoseok. 

"What am I supposed to do here?" Taehyung asked once they entered the parlour. "Come with me to the inner room and give me some company" Jungkook said. 

Little did Taehyung know that Jungkook had turned the sign 'closed' on the parlour so that no one would come and disturb them.

"Do you wanna try making a tattoo?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah, sure." Taehyung deadpanned. 

"No, I mean it. I will help you and guide you if you wanna try it"
"Nah! You do it yourself. I don't wanna kill anyone on my birthday"
"Come on, you won't kill anyone..."
"........"

"Why are you thinking so much about it?!" Jungkook asked. 
"I won't know what I am doing due to a few obvious reasons that you might have forgotten" Taehyung said sarcastically.

"No, I didn't. I told you I will guide you" Jungkook said. "Come on, try it. Just once" he said.
"..............."
"............."
"Okay, but don't blame me if it goes horribly wrong and you can't walk again for the rest of your life" Taehyung warned. 

"I won't" Jungkook chuckled as he rolled up his pant sleeve, and rubbed alcohol over a small area that was surprisingly still clear. 

He took Taehyung's hand and placed it on the clear skin. "Feel it, okay? This area is completely empty. Do whatever you want over there. I won't mind even if it looks like some kid's scribble" Jungkook said.

Taehyung ran his fingers over the skin with shaky hands. "You are trying to put me in jail, aren't you?" he asked with an equally shaky voice. 

Jungkook simply chuckled and got the equipment out while Taehyung kept feeling his skin repeatedly. He took Taehyung's hand and placed it around the machine and trailed his fingers across it, explaining various parts of it and how he was supposed to use it. 

He then placed the needle on his skin. "Now feel my skin again with the machine" he said. Taehyung roughly estimated how much of skin was there and nodded when he was done.

"Don't kill me, though" Jungkook said, chuckling. Taehyung scowled. "Sit and pray" he replied. 

He placed a finger on the skin and put the needle right below it. Jungkook had enough tattoos on his body that he didn't feel the sting of the needle anymore. 

He stared at his leg as his boyfriend drew half of a heart while keeping his finger in the same place. 

He then put another finger at the end of the half-heart and brought the machine back to the first finger. He traced the path of the other half until he reached his second finger and completed the heart.