10. Hyung, Please! Don't Go!

Namjoon woke up and found himself squeezed between Taehyung and Yoongi. 

He got off the bed and went into the kitchen to get some water. He sat on the table and thought about the events that happened in the morning. No matter what everyone said, he knew that he failed his best friend. 

He remembered the days when he used to enjoy the daylights out of his life along with Yoongi and Hoseok. They had been friends since high school. He recalled all the fun that they had.

'Shit, I need it. That's it! I need it! I can't go through this evening without the booze' he thought and got up, his chair scraping against the floor loudly. 

Taehyung woke up and patted on the bed for a while before realizing that Namjoon wasn't on it. He got up, stretched himself, and walked into the living room, using the wall and furniture for support. 

He felt his way towards the couch and concentrated hard on the blur that he was seeing. He realized that his brother wasn't on the couch. 

"Hyung?" he called out, but Namjoon was too deep into his thoughts to hear him. 

Taehyung slowly felt his way around in the living room, trying to figure out where his brother was. He knew that Namjoon wouldn't hear him if he was thinking too much. Soon, he heard the loud scraping of a chair and realized that his brother was in the kitchen. 

"Hyung?" he called out again. "Namjoon hyung?.........Hyung!!......HYUNG!!......." he yelled, but still did not get a reply. 

He started getting scared, because he knew what this type of behaviour usually meant. His brother's thoughts were getting out of control, and he needed help (booze) to deal with it. He also knew that his brother won't listen to anyone when he worked himself into this state. 

He tried to rush towards the kitchen, stumbling into the couch, the chair, and whatnot. He tried concentrating on the blur once again, and figured out where his brother was. He went to his brother and held his hand. 

"Hyung, listen to me! Please! Don't do this! Hyung, please, don't go!" he begged, tears running down his cheek. 

Namjoon shook himself out of his brother's break. "Don't stop me, Taehyung-ah. Go to your room. I need this. Or I will go mad by tonight. I said go to your room!" he said and sped towards the main door, knowing that his brother wouldn't be able to catch up with the speed. 

"Hyung please, I beg you! Please hyung! Don't go, stay!" Taehyung cried, but soon heard the door close. He felt helpless. He quickly felt his way into the room where Yoongi was sleeping and tried waking him up. 

"Hyung, Namjoon hyung went out again. He will get drunk, hyung. Please wake up and stop him, hyung. Yoongi hyung, please wake up" he cried, shaking him awake. But Yoongi simply groaned and swatted his hand away. "Go and listen to some songs, Taehyung-ah. Don't wake me up now!" 

"But Namjoon hyung went out, hyung. He is gon-" "Taehyung-ah, please let me sleep" Yoongi snapped. 

Taehyung felt useless at that point. He felt his way back to the living room and felt for the couch before settling on it and bringing his knees up to his chest, and started sobbing. He remembered all those times he had to deal with his violent, drunk brother alone.  

Namjoon was quite the violent drinker, and it never failed to terrify him.  After a while he heard Yoongi's phone ring, followed by a "Yes baby?"

He started sobbing harder at that, because he couldn't do a simple task of waking him up. 
Yoongi soon came out of the room and saw Taehyung on the couch, sobbing. 

Yoongi was worried. Taehyung was the type to hide his emotions. He never cried like this. 

"Taehyung-ah?......Tae!!" he sat next to Taehyung and wrapped his arm around him. "What's wrong? Why are you crying like this? Where is Joon?" he asked. 

"Hyung, Joonie hyung went out again. H-He is going to get drunk again! I know it!! I am worried, hyung. I don't- I don't want him to get drunk!! I tried stopping him, but he didn't listen to me. I tried waking you up, but you told me not to disturb you. I-I don't know what to do, hyung. I feel so useless!!" he sobbed harder. 

"Tae, please! Stop crying, Tae-ah. I am really sorry. I don't even remember you waking me up. I am really sorry. I will go out and try to search for him, okay? He wouldn't have gone too far. He doesn't know this place that well yet. I will go and get him back, okay? Please don't worry yourself too much. Go and listen to some songs and engage yourself, okay? I will be back soon" Yoongi said, pecking Taehyung's forehead before getting up and putting his shoes on. 

Taehyung soon heard the door close and went into the bedroom and brought out Namjoon's laptop. 

Namjoon had installed a software in it that helped Taehyung use it without any difficulty. Even though he couldn't see anymore, he still loved the marvel movies.

The movie almost came to an end, when he heard a bang at the door.