7. Good Morning

Namjoon always admired his younger brother for his mental strength. Even though he went through so much, and is going through so much, he never showed it to anyone. He kept it all hidden behind a big boxy grin. 

He always wondered how Taehyung managed to hide so much pain, when he himself did a lot to cope with it. Even though he loved his brother and took good care of him, he could never resist himself from going to the bar and drowning his sorrows with drinks once in a while. 

Taehyung always begged him not to do that, but it was his way of coping with everything, and no one could stop him from getting drunk. 

Namjoon gets pretty violent after getting drunk, and the sight (or in Taehyung's case, the talk and sounds) was never pleasant. 

Namjoon stared at his brother for a long time before the younger started stirring awake. "Good morning, Tae-ah" he said, fondly kissing his brother's forehead. Taehyung smiled and gently reached for his hyung's face and kissed him back on his cheek before getting out of his bed. 

He stretched himself and guided himself into the bathroom using the wall. Namjoon chuckled. Taehyung never spoke before brushing his teeth. A weird, but understandable habit of his.

"Hyung~" Taehyung sang, coming out of the bathroom after sometime. "Tell me about the house" he said. 

"Waito! I still have to brush my teeth!" Namjoon said, getting out of the bed. "Eww, you are nasty! What did you do all this time? Oh god, you gave me a kiss without brushing your teeth!!" Taehyung whined and pouted. 

"You kissed me back too, you nasty!" Namjoon chuckled and left.

.................................

*********TRIGGER WARNING (KINKY WORDS)*********

"Ugghhhh" Yoongi groaned as his phone rang. 'Who the fuck calls so early in the morning?' he thought as he cut the call and fell back asleep. 

His phone vibrated and started ringing again. He grabbed the phone and answered the call without looking at the caller ID, getting ready to curse the shit out of whoever dared to wake him up so early in the morning. 

"Do you have any fucking sense? Who the fuck calls at the shitting dawn of the fucking morning and disturbs the whole fucking neigh-" "Hyung?"

'Oh, Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!'

"Jimin-ah, I am sorry! I didn't see the ID. I am so sorry, baby. I will make it up to you tonight. I am really very sorry for cursing at you. But you shouldn't call so early in the morning" Yoongi said, feeling bad for cursing the shit out of his love. 

"I called you last night, but you didn't answer. That's why I called now. I thought you slept early last night" Yoongi could practically hear the pout in his boyfriend's voice. "I am sorry again, baby. Why did you call, though?"

"Am I not allowed to call my boyfriend without reason?"

"Jimin-" 

"Okay, okay, I called to talk to you about something, but I don't have time to talk about that now. Anyways, I have an interview now. Wish me luck, daddy" Jimin said, making his voice sound hoarse at the end.

"Oh god! Nnnnggghhh All the best, baby! Do well! I know you will do well. Now hang up. I need to deal with a small problem downstairs" Yoongi said. 

"Ooooooohhh! I wish I could help you, but this is really important for me. I will call you after an hour. Bye!" 

"Bye, sweetie" Yoongi said and hung up before groaning and getting off the bed to deal with his problem in the bathroom.