30. What just happened?

Seokjin stared at the duo, too shocked to notice the arms that snaked around his waist. 

'Was that Jungkookie? Did he just confess to Taehyung? Does that mean he really is moving on? God help me, please, let this not be a dream!' he thought.

Taehyung whispered something into Jungkook's ear, making him look up and smile at him. 

Jungkook whispered something back into Taehyung's ear, looking at his face earnestly, as if waiting for an answer. 

Taehyung started grinning, showing off the biggest boxy grin he could manage while nodding his head vigorously. 

"What do you think they are talking about?" Namjoon asked Seokjin. Seokjin simply shook his head, still in a daze. 

Jungkook poked his head back into the shop. "Hyung, we need to resolve something. We'll be there at McD. You people join us after this" he said walked away with Taehyung, intertwining their fingers. 

"I am soo fucking curious, like, what the hell happened just now?" Jimin asked to no one in particular. "I dunno. I just hope they get together or something. They are soo cute together" Namjoon said. 

He heard someone clear their throat behind him. 

He turned around to see Jungkook standing there with an amused smile. "Don't think too much, hyung. Also, I came back for our toys" he said, grabbing Eevee and his tiger before running back to Taehyung. 

"What just happened?" Yoongi rubbed at his face aggressively. "Leave it, guys! Let's just finish this fast and meet up with them" Jimin said, turning back to the suits on display.

"No one can spot us here" Jungkook said as they slid into a secluded booth. "I am soo happy, I can't believe this is actually happening. I didn't think you would like me back" he said, locking fingers with Taehyung, who sat beside him instead of taking the seat opposite to him. 

"Look who's talking" Taehyung chuckled at his boyfriend. "Well, you are handsome as shit! You can't blame me for my insecurities!" Jungkook whined. 

Taehyung turned towards him and reached for his face. He felt his features delicately, slowly running his hands on the forehead, the cute little button nose, the huge eyes and what not. 

He took his sweet time before reaching his lips. He let his hand stay there and chuckled. "Again, look who's talking" he said. He leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Well, that's my first one" he said, referring to the kiss on Jungkook's cheek. 

Jungkook sat as still as he could, letting Taehyung feel him. In all the time that they had spent together, counting from the day they met, they had never been this close or intimate. 

It felt new. Jungkook felt like he could start flying any moment soon the second he felt Taehyung's lips on his cheeks. He instantly cupped his face and stared at him for a couple of  minutes before pressing his lips on Taehyung's lips. 

Taehyung found it awkward when he felt his face being cupped. He didn't understand what to do when he suddenly felt soft lips on his lips. He was too shocked to respond to the kiss. 

"Taehyung?" "Hmm?" "Are you gonna make me feel like an idiot?" "Hmm?" "Aren't you going to kiss me back?" "Hmm?" Taehyung didn't register anything that the younger was saying. 

Jungkook sighed before placing his hands on his eyes. He closed them gently before attacking his lips again. This time, Taehyung kissed back, pouring all of his affection into the kiss.

They broke off the kiss after sometime, realizing that the others might walk in on the scene anytime soon. 

"It will all be better from December" Taehyung suddenly said, holding Jungkook's hand. "Shut up, I like you no matter what" Jungkook said. 

"Did you guys make up?" Yoongi asked as they walked into the booth and crammed into the chairs. "Yeah we did" Jungkook grinned, showing off his cute bunny smile. 

They discussed about what they were gonna have before waving at the waitress. Jimin growled once he realized that the waitress was trying to flirt with Yoongi. 

"Jimin, why the hell are you being jealous? You literally have no reason to be. You know that Yoongi hyung is yours no matter what. Childish goose" Jungkook teased, muttering the last part. 

Jimin raised an eyebrow at him before deciding to get back at him. Even though he didn't know about them being a couple yet, he knew that Jungkook was extremely possessive and very close to Taehyung. 

They were halfway through when Jimin called Taehyung to the washroom. He felt satisfied by the frown that made it's way on Jungkook's face as he sat back in his seat after returning. 

"What took you so long?" he scowled at Taehyung. "Look who's jealous" Jimin said and stuck his tongue out at Jungkook before Taehyung could reply. 

"This is different, shortie" Jungkook said, shifting his scowl onto Jimin. Jimin was about to retort when they got interrupted by Namjoon's phone. 

"Hey, Ju"
"Hey, Joon, are you guys at home?"
"Nah, why?"
"I am standing outside your house, waiting for you to open the door" Ju said. 

"Shit, what?? We are coming, wait. I am soo sorry, we will come back as fast as possible" Namjoon said and hung up. 

"Guys, you finish this and come. I am going back home. Ju is standing outside the flat, apparently. I don't wanna keep her waiting" he said, pecking Seokjin on the lips and Taehyung on the cheek before running outside.