28. Clumsy goose

They decided to chill a weekend as it had been a hectic week for all of them. Yoongi and Jimin didn't show up as they wanted to spend some quality time with each other. The four of them were sitting in the living room of Namjoon's flat, getting to know more about each other. 

".....-and he was such a lazy goose, he used to call me to pick him up more than half of the time. And I used to end up cancelling half of my dates with my boyfriend back then to pick up this goose" Namjoon said, talking about Taehyung's college days. 

"Hey! At least being lazy is better than being clumsy as shit. I swear you can call him the God of Destruction" Taehyung said, looking in the direction of Seokjin's voice. 

Seokjin and Jungkook snorted, while Namjoon scowled. "Hey, not that shit, Tae. I swear to god, shut up now!" he warned, trying to stop his brother from peeling his dignity off. 

"I did notice that he is very clumsy" Seokjin chuckled. Jungkook grinned and started playing with a lock of Taehyung's hair. 

"Yeah! I dare you to let him into a cramped kitchen and see what happens" Taehyung said, bursting into laughter as he remembered what happened when Namjoon went into Ju's small kitchen to look for apple juice. 

"Let's just say, if you ever regretted not seeing the aftermath of a tornado, you wouldn't have that regret anymore" Taehyung said, still howling with laughter at the fiasco his brother had caused. 

"Our dad bought a new flat for us with a big kitchen so that hyung doesn't destroy it" Taehyung said. Seokjin and Jungkook joined his laughter and soon, Namjoon joined too. 

"What did he do, by the way?" Seokjin asked. "Tae, please! Don't!!" Namjoon pleaded. Taehyung stuck his tongue out at Namjoon and continued with his story. 

"Well, this goose was looking for apple juice. Mind you, Ju's kitchen was really very cramped. He did find it in the fridge, so he started uncapping it. When he began to walk towards the living room, he tripped at the counter and the bottle fell from his hand, spilling juice all over the counter and the floor. 

He got a mop to clean it before it spread, but he didn't mop properly and there was a bit left. When he thought he finished mopping, he slipped on the remaining part of the juice and brought the basket where Ju put all the dishes to dry down with him. 

We were soo shocked at the sound that came from the kitchen!! We ran inside to check up on whatever the hell happened, to find him on the floor, with the basket on his face and a mop on the basket and broken pieces of too many dishes all around him and the kitchen. 

A few pieces even scratched him and a few got into his skin. God!! It was horrible" Taehyung said, looking horrified, while Seokjin and Jungkook clutched their sides which were starting to hurt from how hard they were laughing. 

"Think of the devil" Namjoon muttered as his phone rang. His face was red with embarrassment as he walked out of the room to talk to Ju. 

"Hey, Ju!"
"Hey, Joon! Ssup?"
"Nothing! Tae is being bent on peeling my dignity off today"
"What did he do?" Ju snorted.

"He is narrating that fiasco to my boyfriend. The one that happened in your kitchen when I was looking for apple juice" Namjoon said, scowling at the living room where the other three were still laughing. Ju started laughing too.

"Hey, that one was really funny. I was scared at first, but now the whole incident seems soo funny" she laughed. "But wait! How come you never told me about this boyfriend?" she asked.

"Oh, shit!! I forgot! It slipped my mind, I am sorry. Anyways, it is this really pretty guy in my apartment. He is my neighbour, actually. If you ever come to Busan, or if I ever bring him to Daegu, I will introduce you guys to each other" Namjoon said.