14. Jungkook....?

"Hey, are you okay?" Seokjin asked, looking at his cousin's pale face. "Yeah" Jungkook said as he continued to eat his dinner. 

"Okay. But you look very pa-" "Geez! I am fine!" Jungkook exclaimed. He got up, put his plate into the sink and went into his room, slamming his door shut.

Seokjin felt very bad, but didn't shout back, knowing very well what would happen if he did. He didn't want his cousin to close off more than he already did. 

He tried his best to get him out of it, but Jungkook always went back to his cold, arrogant self the second something reminded him of the dark phase of his life.

Seokjin sighed heavily. 

'If only he finds someone to love again...... someone who makes him let go of Hobi.......someone who makes him feel loved again..........someone who would make him forget those two days of his life......I wonder what happened to make him so frustrated again......he was fine for the past three days......' he thought as he cleaned up the table. 

He was about to flop onto the couch when he heard slight commotion outside. 'What the hell?' he thought as he went out to see what was up. 

He saw a familiar couple. He waited for the two of them to finish talking. Yoongi gave Jimin a nod and left before Seokjin walked towards Jimin. 

"Jimin....?" Seokjin asked hesitantly. He had met Jimin and Yoongi under extremely horrible circumstances two years ago. They didn't keep in touch after those couple of horrible days. 

"Oh, Jin hyung! Oh my god, you live here?!" Jimin recognized him immediately. "Yeah. It's been long, Jimin" Seokjin said. "Yeah!! We'll catch up after we move the stuff in, hyung" Jimin said. 

"Yeah, sure. I will cook dinner for you guys" Seokjin offered. "Yeah, sure! Thank you, hyung!" Jimin smiled at him. 

"It's just you and Yoongi, right?" Seokjin asked. "Umm, two more, actually. Keep it simple, hyung. Instant noodles would be fine too" Jimin said. "Shut up. I live here" Seokjin chuckled and pointed to his flat. "Call me if you need anything else" he said and walked back into his flat. 

"Why are you cooking again?" Jungkook asked, walking into the kitchen and finding his cousin cooking a large amount food, enough for almost five guys. 

"W-We have new neighbours. I am cooking dinner for them. If you want to, you can go and help them move their stuff. They are nice people. Trust me" Seokjin said. "Nope" Jungkook said and grabbed a glass of water. 

"Kook, you said you will try. Please! This might be a chance for you to make new friends and come out of your shell. Please, do this for me. Just go and help them. I promise you can come back if you feel suffocated in any way. You have to try, Kook. Please! For my sake" Seokjin looked right into Jungkook's eyes while the younger did the same. 

After a huge internal battle, Jungkook nodded his head and walked out. 

'But they look familiar and I still can't place them....and I feel like that blind dude's brother's name sounded familiar too......hope this goes well'  Jungkook thought as he entered the house.

"Hello?" he called out. Jimin poked his head out of the bedroom to see who it was.

 His eyes widened as he stumbled out of the bedroom. 

'Holy shit!! What the hell is he doing here?' he thought as he walked into the living room, almost tripping out of nervousness. 

"Jungkook....?" he asked, eyes wide.