49. Epilogue

Eighteen years, Eighteen months, Eighteen weeks, Eighteen days, Eighteen hours, Eighteen minutes later.........

"Wait, wait, wait, wait..... hold on, hold on......so you are telling me that you dreamed that he died after he dreamed in your dream that you died....?" Junha asked, staring stupidly at his father. 

"Does that even make sense??" he asked before Taehyung could even open his mouth to answer him. 

"So....wait, wait....he died in your dream after you died in his dream.....?" Junha continued. 

"No, no......you dreamed that he dreamed that you died....and he died in your dream.....but he didn't actually dream that you die-" 

"Junha, you are going to land yourself in a mental hospital if you think too hard about it" Jungkook stopped his eighteen year old son from pulling his hair out. 

"Even I am still confused about what actually happened. Don't worry your pretty little head about it" he said. 

"HEY!! MY HEAD ISN'T LITTLE!! AND I AM NOT 'PRETTY'!! I AM 'HANDSOME'!!!!" Junha exclaimed. Jungkook and Taehyung rolled their eyes. 

"Yeah, okay, okay. Now go. Jeongyeon must be waiting for you" Taehyung said. 

Junha sighed. "But...so wait....in your dream, he drea-" "Junha. Go." Jungkook said sternly. "Geez, okay, okay" Junha said and dashed out of the room, still muttering about how Taehyung dreamed that Jungkook died after dreaming that Taehyung died. 

He had never been curious about his parents' love story. 

He knew that his father had been blind for almost two and a half years and that he had married his other father a week after he got his sight fixed and that they had adopted him a year after that. 

But he had never been curious about the details until he met his girlfriend, Jeongyeon. Now that he was in love with someone, he wanted to know his parents' love story too. 

So he finally asked them about it, and got a riddle in return. 

"He is gonna drive Jeongyeon up the wall now" Taehyung said after Junha left. "Obviously" Jungkook chuckled. "I hope he doesn't drive himself crazy with it" he said. 

Taehyung chuckled. The chuckle turned to two chuckles. Two turned to five, five turned to fifty, and soon, he was laughing his head off along with his husband. 

"I still can't believe I actually dreamed that you died after you dreamed that I died" he said. 

"I know, right?! Like....how the hell did you dream of a dream?! Does that even happen?!" Jungkook asked. 

Taehyung snorted. "Well, if I were a writer, I would have written a story based on those dreams" he said. 

Jungkook shook his head. "Too bad you became a literary critic" he said. Taehyung chuckled again and cuddled against his husband. 

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead before switching the TV on and playing a random movie to pass the time. 

But Taehyung couldn't concentrate on the movie. Before he knew it, his mind drifted back to the day he woke up, panicking hard and demanding to see Jungkook. 

Eighteen years, Eighteen months, Eighteen weeks, Eighteen days, Eighteen hours, Eighteen minutes plus Eighteen minutes ago........

"JUNGKOOK!!!!" Taehyung yelled as he jolted awake. He frantically tried to pull the sheets off of him and get out of the bed, forgetting the fact that he was in an unknown territory.