9. It wasn't your fault!!

"Hoseok's boyfriend, right?" Yoongi asked, and regretted immediately when he saw Namjoon's pale face. Namjoon tightened his grip on Taehyung's hand, making him gasp slightly and reach out for his brother.

"Yeah! I saw him yesterday! God, he changed so much in these two years! He is completely covered with tattoos, I can't believe it! I feel bad for him, you know? He went through soo much..."

"Oh, god! I remember! I feel bad too" Yoongi said. "So, yeah. That's what I wanted to tell you. That I saw him again after two years!! And he changed!" Jimin said. 

"Oh god! Hey baby, I will call you later. Joon looks like he is going to burst out. Bye" he said and hung up without waiting for Jimin.

He threw his phone on the chair and rushed towards Namjoon. He noticed that Taehyung was already stroking his brother's cheeks, trying to make him feel better. "Leave it to me, Taehyung. I will take care of him" he said, taking Namjoon's hands and getting him off the couch and taking him to his room.

"No no no, I wanna go out! Leave me alone, I wanna go out" Namjoon suddenly said, trying to get out of Yoongi's firm grip. "You are not going anywhere, Namjoon-ah! Cool down!" Yoongi said while Namjoon kept chanting "I failed him, I failed him, I failed him" over and over again.

Yoongi took him to the bedroom and sat him on the bed. He cupped his face firmly, making the tall boy look at him. 

"Listen up! It isn't your fault, okay? It isn't your fault! You had your own problems to deal with and no one expected it! You should stop feeling bad about it, Namjoon-ah. I am sure he will forgive you! Hell, there isn't anything to forgive in the first place! You haven't done anything wrong! Please stop feeling guilty for something you haven't done" he pleaded.

Taehyung slowly walked into the room using the wall for support. He felt his way to the bed and got onto it. He searched for his brother before hugging him from behind. 

"I am soo sorry, hyung. I am sorry that you feel this way. If it wasn't for me, you could have gone. You wouldn't have felt this way. I am really sorry" he said, his voice breaking by the end of it.

Namjoon started crying harder, hearing his brother talk that way. He turned back and buried his face into Taehyung's shoulder.

"No, please! Stop! Don't talk like that. You didn't do anything. Please! Don't say sorry. I don't want to hear those words from your mouth." he cried.  

"It was completely my fault. I failed him. And I am sure he won't forgive me, Yoongi, no matter what you say. I am the worst best friend a person can ever have" he said and started sobbing into Taehyung's arms. Taehyung started crying too, patting his elder brother and rubbing small circles on his back.

Yoongi was still shocked by what Taehyung said. He could practically feel his heart breaking into pieces. 

He remembered those days when he used to get calls from Namjoon almost thrice a week. He used to dread every single call from him, knowing that he was drunk. Now he understood why Namjoon couldn't cope. 

It was because he couldn't accept it when Taehyung talked about himself like that.

He walked out of the room numbly. He called his and Namjoon's office to inform them that they wouldn't be coming to work. He went back to the room and joined the two on the bed and soon, the three of them fell asleep.