42. The Wedding

Namjoon and Taehyung were with Yoongi while Seokjin and Jungkook were with Jimin. Yoongi and Jimin had decided to walk down the aisle together instead of one walking to the other. 

They walked out and waited together for the signal to start walking. The other four took their seats and watched as they walked down the aisle, holding hands, and got onto the stage. 

Looking at his best friend getting married, Namjoon couldn't hold in his tears. 

He and his brother were holding hands while Seokjin sat on the other side of Namjoon and Jungkook sat on the other side of Taehyung. Taehyung squeezed his hand in a silent show of support. 

As the vows began, they saw the raw happiness on Yoongi and Jimin's faces. They saw how happy and contended they were. 

Namjoon recalled the conversation he had had with his brother the previous night. 

"I know I always tell 'It's never too early', but this really is early, hyung! You should take some more time to properly decide if you want to take your relationship a step further" Taehyung had said when Namjoon had voiced his opinion about taking it a step further and proposing to Seokjin. 

"I know, Tae. And I am sure of it. I really do want to spend the rest of my life with him. And if I learnt one thing from our lives, it's that we should never postpone anything, waiting for the right time. We don't know what's gonna happen the next second. If I were to die tomorrow night, I would at least die with the satisfaction of trying my best in my relationship" Namjoon said.

"Woah! Your way of thinking surely changed, hyung!" Taehyung voiced what he had been thinking for the past few days. 

"Yeah, true. My way of approach towards a lot of things has changed recently. And I mean it, Tae. I want your approval too. Will you be okay if I marry him?" Namjoon asked. 

"What kind of idiotic question is that? Obviously it's fine for me. It's you who has to think twice about it. And no matter what, you have to stick to whatever decision you take, hyung. Don't break his heart later" Taehyung said. 

"I would never do that to him!! I love him!!" Namjoon exclaimed, shocked at what Taehyung said. "I know!! I am just saying!! Let's sleep, hyung.....wait a second!! Did you buy the ring already?" Taehyung suddenly asked. 

"Yes" Namjoon said sheepishly. "Then why did you ask for my consent?" Taehyung asked. "I was going to return it if you said no. I swear!" Namjoon said. 

"Do I look like Hitler to you?" Taehyung asked, feeling incredulous that his brother even thought that he might say no. 

"Hehe, no. Sleep, Tae. Good night! I love you" he said, pecking his cheek. "I love you too. Good night" Taehyung pecked him back and spooned into his brother. "Ahh, it's been long since we slept together" Namjoon said. "I know, right?!" Taehyung sighed.

He really was ready to take this relationship a step further. He had planned it last night. He hadn't slept a wink. He kept thinking of different ways to impress him. 

He didn't want to make a big show by proposing in front of everyone and pressure Seokjin into accepting him. He decided to do it after the reception. He wanted to do it alone. 

He looked at Seokjin, who looked lost in thoughts. 

Seokjin was also thinking of taking this relationship a step further. Even though he didn't actually bring a ring with him, he did have a conversation with Jungkook the previous night. He was still awed by Jungkook's thoughts.