8. Where will I go?

"So tell me about the houssseeee!!!" Taehyung whined as the three started having their breakfast. "Yes, yes, I am telling! Don't pout" Namjoon said. Taehyung relaxed his features a bit. 

"The house is big enough for the two of us, Tae. We will be moving tomorrow in the evening. Yoongs will come to help us move and unpack. The house is on the fourth floor. And it is right next to the elevator, so you won't have any trouble getting to the house on your own. 

There is a kitchen, two bedrooms, and a living room with a balcony. It is spacious enough, so you don't have to worry about tripping over the furniture. We will be spending the next two days getting familiar with the house and surroundings, okay?" he explained.

"Woah! That was one hell of a detail" Yoongi said, placing Tae's glass of water in his hand, noticing him searching for it.

"Sounds good! I can't wait to see the house! I mean, not 'see', but.......ugghhh" Taehyung groaned, getting flustered. "Yeah, yeah, I get it" Namjoon chuckled.

"Anyways, you are gonna stay with us, aren't you, Yoongi hyung? For the weekend, I mean." Taehyung asked, looking in the general direction of Yoongi's voice. 

"Of course! That house has two bedrooms, doesn't it? I know you both are gonna use the same room even if there isn't anyone. That is, unless Namjoon finds someone to get laid." Yoongi chuckled, receiving a nasty glare from the said man.

"Hyung, I won't mind sleeping in the other room for 'special occasions'. You don't have to worry about that." Taehyung chuckled. 

"Or better, I will ask Yoongi hyung to pick me up, and I will spend the night here. I don't wanna listen to all nasty sounds" Taehyung said, receiving a smack on his head. "Oww, mean!" he whined.

"What will you do if Yoongi is getting laid too?" Namjoon asked him. "I bet their sounds are nastier than mine" he said and ran away from the room with Yoongi running behind him. Taehyung roared with laughter, clutching his stomach tight.

After a while, they all settled in the living room. Yoongi and Namjoon still had half an hour to start for their work. "For real, though, hyung! You have a boyfriend, right??" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, I do. He is the second most cutest person I have ever seen. Park Jimin. He lives four blocks away from here. It's nearer to your house than mine."

"Whoa! And who's first?" Taehyung asked. "You. But don't tell him I said that. He may not let me kiss him forever if he comes to know I said that." Yoongi said, looking horrified at the idea of not being able to kiss his lover. 

"Haha okay. Will you let me meet him someday? He sounds cool. I want to talk to the person who melted the 'stone-heart' " Taehyung said. 

"Sure. How about this? I will ask him to come over to your house this Sunday and we can have lunch together. What do you say, Namjoon?"

"Sure, sure. I wanna see him too. It's been long" Namjoon said, holding Taehyung's hand.

"Right. Anyways! Enough about me! You guys tell me about your boyfriends" he said. 

"I broke up with Bogum a week before you-know-what happened. And then I didn't show any interest in anyone because....you know......I can't see them...." Taehyung said, scratching his neck awkwardly.

"Hmm...I get it" Yoongi nodded his head. "What about you, Joon?"

"I found a guy who looks great." Namjoon started, making Taehyung gasp loudly. "You didn't tell me, hyung!! You are such a traitor goose!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Let me complete, Tae-ah! You remember that tattoo shop? Well, the guy behind the desk looked very handsome. I really wanted to ask his phone number, but I didn't have the courage to do so. I bet he isn't single, though. He looked way too handsome to be single. I wish I got his phone number, though" he said.

"You should go to the parlour once again and ta-" Yoongi got cut off by the ringing of his phone. It was Jimin. 

"Hey baby" Yoongi said, glaring at the other two for smirking at him, even though one of them didn't know that Yoongi was glaring at him. 

"Hey, honey! I will get straight to the point. Do-" "Wait. Before you tell me you are breaking up with me, will you come to Joon's new house this Sunday?" Yoongi asked, smirking like an idiot.

"What the hell? I am NOT breaking up with you, you stupid jacknut! And yes, I will come. I have been dying to meet him and his brother. I will stay for the whole day, though. Tell them to bear with me" Jimin said. 

"Haha okay, I will. Now, what is it that you are dying to tell me?" Yoongi asked. 

"Yeah, so you remember Jungkook, right?"

"Of course! Hoseok's boyfriend, right?"