21. The wall

Taehyung woke up to a blur as usual and felt around to check if anyone was still sleeping. He couldn't find anyone and figured he was the last one to wake up. 

He got out of the bed and walked in the general direction of his old bathroom, completely forgetting that he was in a new house. 

Soon, he banged into the wall really hard. 

"Hyung!!!" he yelled and whined. Jimin came running, only to find him on the floor, rubbing his forehead with a huge pout and a frown on his face. 

"Did you run into the wall?" Jimin asked, his voice shaking slightly. "Yesss" Taehyung whined again. He suddenly heard the sound of a wolf dying and realized that it was Jimin, laughing his head off. 

"Yah! It is not funny!! Don't laugh!!!!! I hate youuuu" he kept whining, but Jimin was pretty much on the floor, rolling around with laughter. "N-no. It is f-funny. I-I never thought I w-would actually see someone r-running into a wall" Jimin said, still sounding like a dying wolf. 

Taehyung tried to reach Jimin by his voice. Jimin didn't realize that Taehyung was coming closer to him as he was very busy laughing. 

"Yah! You punk! You just wait" Taehyung said, getting hold of Jimin and tickling the shit out of the startled man. 

"T-Tae st-stop. O-okay, okay, I-I won't l-laugh, hahahahaha st-stop i-it" Jimin said, trying to escape the his hold, but Taehyung had a pretty strong hold on him. Just as Taehyung tried to find his feet to tickle them, they heard Yoongi's voice by the door. 

"When you are done laughing your heads off, come out and have breakfast with us. We are going to the park today. I already talked to Jin hyung about this" he said.

"Is Jungkook coming too?" Taehyung asked. "Yes, he is. Now get up and get ready, both of you" Yoongi said. "Yeah, but......" Taehyung trailed off, pouting heavily. 

"Oh, that's right. You don't know where the bathroom is" Jimin snickered, taking the younger's hand and placing it on the nearby wall so that he could remember the direction. He took the other hand and led him to the bathroom.

Once they were alone, Jimin ran back to Yoongi and jumped onto him, pecking his lips and giggling. "This a date" he said. "Yes, hon. Now get your pretty ass into the kitchen. I am starving" Yoongi said, but realized that Jimin might not have heard anything. 

Jimin was very busy staring at his lips and how they moved when he talked. Without any warning, he suddenly crashed his lips onto Yoongi's soft ones, trying to lead the kiss. Yoongi let him do it for once and pushed him towards the wall, letting him lead it completely. 

Jimin took his sweet time exploring Yoongi's lips and then suddenly realized how long it had been since they did 'it'. "Tonight. You and me. My bedroom. No more talks" Jimin growled as he broke the kiss. 

"Yess. No more talks. But as of now, let's go and eat, babe. I am starving" Yoongi said, peppering his boyfriend with puppy kisses all over face. 

"If you are done eating his face, come down and help me with the table" Namjoon said, startling the two of them. "Nasty cockblocker, I swear I hate him" Yoongi mumbled and went into the kitchen to help him. 

"Hyung, where is the milk?" Jimin asked, looking at Namjoon. "Neither of us don't drink milk, Jimin. We don't like it" Namjoon said, looking at the pout on Jimin's face. He wondered how Yoongi managed to turn Jimin down when he wanted something ridiculously unnecessary. 

"Don't even get me started on it" Yoongi said. "Huh?" Namjoon was confused. "You were thinking out loud, Joon" Yoongi explained. "Oh" Namjoon chuckled.

"Hyung!!" they heard Taehyung call out from his bedroom. "Oh yeah, gotta help him" Jimin said and ran to help his new best friend. 

"Are we gonna spend the whole day in the park?" Taehyung asked, once he settled on the chair and Namjoon handed him his slice of sandwich. 

"Yeah, mostly. We may go somewhere else, but main thing is that we will be spending the time together" Yoongi said, ruffling Taehyung's hair. 

"Ohh, great! I am exc-" "Shall we go? Are you guys ready?" they heard Seokjin from the living room. "Come to the kitchen, Jin hyung! We are almost done" Namjoon shouted back. 

"Good morning" Seokjin said and settled on one of the chairs around the table along with Jungkook. "Good morning" they replied.

'It's gonna be great' Taehyung thought.