40. I love you too

Jungkook woke up feeling something. A feeling of wanting to do something.......something funny. 

He couldn't exactly pin-point this feeling. He felt high and could practically feel the adrenaline rushing through his veins. He felt too excited. 

He saw that Taehyung wasn't there in the room and realized he might have gone to Seokjin's flat. 

He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face, and that's when he realized what he wanted to do. 

He wanted to prank someone..........mess with someone. He went back to his flat and knocked on the door, thinking of targeting  whoever opened the door for him.

He heard some shuffling on the other side of the door. When the door opened, he saw his target.

Kim Taehyung. 

He pouted at him, even though he knew Taehyung wouldn't see him. "You could have waited for me" he said. 

"You weren't waking up! I tried waking you up and I felt like you were about to kick me!" Taehyung protested and moved aside to let him in. Jungkook huffed as he got into the kitchen and greeted the other two. 

"Yoongi called. We need to go for shopping. The wedding's in two weeks and we still didn't buy anything for us to wear. We have to buy gifts too, but Yoongi and Jimin are coming with us too. So we'll buy gifts tomorrow.

 Eat breakfast and get ready. We will leave in half-an-hour. They will meet us there" Namjoon explained to Jungkook, who was too hyped to care about what Namjoon was saying. He simply nodded and stuffed the breakfast into his mouth before running off to his room to get dressed. 

"What's with him? Why is he so hyped up today?" Namjoon asked, puzzled by the way Jungkook was bouncing with every step. Seokjin shrugged and got up. 

"I'll take a quick shower" Taehyung said. "Me too" Seokjin said and went into his bedroom while Namjoon took his brother back home. 

Jungkook came out, fully dressed, to find the living room empty. He went into the balcony and stared at the flowers in the apartment garden. An idea suddenly popped in his little coconut head and he dashed downstairs to pluck them. 

Seokjin raised an eyebrow and stared at Jungkook as he came back, bouncing every step, with his arms full of flowers. Jungkook simply stuck his tongue at him and ran to Namjoon's house.

He put all the flowers on the table and settled on the couch. He ran to his boyfriend the second he came out of his room and dragged him to the couch. 

"KOOKIE!!!" poor Taehyung, who got startled, yelled. "Cuddle time!!!! We gotta wait for our them" Jungkook explained and sat down with Taehyung in such a way that he could comfortably play with his boyfriend's hair. 

He played with it for sometime so that Taehyung wouldn't realize that something was wrong. Seokjin and Namjoon came in to see Jungkook tucking all the flowers into Taehyung's hair while Taehyung obliviously kept chattering on and on. 

(Small fact - I wrote this book more than a year before Jeongguk tucked forks into Taehyung's hair.)

Seokjin snickered and Namjoon raised his eyebrows at Jungkook. Jungkook gave them a sheepish smile and placed a finger on his lips, gesturing to them to stay silent about it. 

"Shoot! I forgot to comb my hair" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed as they sat in the cab. "It's okay!!" Jungkook scrambled to stop Taehyung from touching his hair. 

Taehyung was surprised, but didn't say anything. "Hehe, you look beautiful as it is, baby. Don't worry" Jungkook said, taking both of Taehyung's hands and playing with them so that he wouldn't try to touch his hair again. 

Seokjin was trembling with silent laughter as they entered the mall. 

"Taee!!!" Jimin yelled as he ran and jumped on Taehyung, promptly receiving a smack on his ass from Jungkook. 

"Funny hair, Tae" Jimin snickered. "See, I told you! I should have combed it!!" Taehyung pouted and tried to set his hair. 

"NO!" Jungkook yelled and stopped Taehyung from touching his hair. "It's really beautiful, Tae! Isn't it, Jimin?" he glared at Jimin. "Oh, yeah, totally, beautiful, haha" Jimin said and turned back to look at his cat.

Yoongi looked completely done with his fiance. 

"Doesn't let me rest for a single second. I keep aging an year every second because of him. Dirty goose!" he muttered as he joined them. 

Jimin stuck his tongue at his fiance and turned back to the others. He grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him forward. "Let's ditch them" he said. Taehyung chuckled at Jimin's childishness, but agreed nonetheless. 

"Nice hair, by the way, Tae" Yoongi said when he finally noticed Taehyung's hair. 

"Huh?" Taehyung suddenly became suspicious. "Jiminie, something is wrong with it, isn't it?" he whispered to Jimin. 

At that, Jimin burst out into laughter, followed by Seokjin, who was starting to turn purple with the amount of laughter he was holding in. Taehyung scowled as he touched his hair, only to find flowers tucked all over it. 

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" he yelled. 

"Oh no! Full name! You are in trouble, son" Namjoon said as he held back his laughter. Jimin and Seokjin were practically howling and doubled over by then. 

"You just wait till I get my hands on you" he said, whipping his cane out of his pocket and stomping off in the opposite direction. 

"Taeeee!!" Jungkook ran behind him. He felt guilty the moment he saw Taehyung bring his cane out. "Don't talk to me" Taehyung frowned as he kept walking. 

"Babyyy!!!" he dragged as he stopped Taehyung from running into a 'penguin'. He quickly placed his lips on Taehyung's lips before Taehyung could say anything. 

"I hate you. You know that, right?" Taehyung whined into the kiss. 'Deja vu' Jungkook thought. This became something that Taehyung told Jungkook every single time he got pranked by him.

Jungkook's normal reply would have been 'Yeah, I hate you too'. But he was too hyped to say that. "Yeah, I love you too" he said. 

Taehyung gasped as he pulled out of the kiss, his unfocussed eyes widening out of shock.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face and leaned forward to touch their foreheads. "I mean it, hyung" he said. 

Taehyung pulled him back into a passionate kiss. "I love you too" he said as he pulled out of it.

"Kook, I really don't mind you playing pranks on me, but please don't take advantage of my situation the way you did today. It really makes me feel very pathetic" he said. 

Jungkook leaned his forehead against Taehyung's forehead once again. "I get it, baby. I am really very sorry for what I did today" he said. 

"I love you" Taehyung whispered. "I love you too" Jungkook whispered, grinning at Taehyung. 

"Why do I feel like you are gonna get married before us?" Jimin said, scaring poor Taehyung. "Shut up" Jungkook said and shooed him away. 

"We are going to see the church tomorrow" Jimin suddenly announced. "Okay" Namjoon and Jungkook said while Seokjin glanced at Namjoon. "Gift?" he mouthed at him. "We'll see" Namjoon mouthed back and they continued buying dresses for the wedding. 

***********************

_finite_infinity_ 

The prank was my coujinnie's idea :)