Preface-Sophie

They need me. At least, thats what the Black Swan claimed. My friends needed me. Team Valiant needed me. The whole world needed me. But what if I couldn't do it. What if I couldn't help like they said I could. We had already lost so much, I couldn't bare to lose anyone else. 

I could barely breath as memories flooded through my mind. We had come so far. From strangers to friends. I suppose to save them. All of them. But what if I couldn't. I wanted to believe I could, but I knew I couldn't. 

We had come so far only to lose. I failed them. all of them. I thought I could save them, but I was clearly wrong.We failed, and it was all my fault.

Kenric.

Mr. Forkle.

One name hurt more then the others. The name of the boy who would have done anything for me. The one who who would risk his happiness for my own. The boy I should have given a chance. But I didn't. He was gone now, and there was nothing I could do to fix it.

As the Neverseen dragged me away, I knew there was only one thing left to do.

Call Swan Song.

(A/N All characters, places etc. belong to Shannon Messenger.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY STORY!! Also, please no hate comments. I like productive comments to help me improve my writing, but if you really don't like it you don't have to read it.

And last but not least, I figured you might want to know what the ships are :)

Sokeefe

Bianex

Glam

Wylinh

And I guess Fitz is just a loner.... oops.)