Authors Note

You guys, this has been so much fun. You have no idea how much I have enjoyed reading comments and fan grilling about how many views I have. You guys make the hard work worth it!!

Thank you for the views, votes and comments! 

I have literally no words to describe everything I feel.

But before you go,

I have two other stories in the making!!

I have not yet published the first chapter, but soon will be publishing Spectral One: Pandora's box. No, this has nothing to do with Keeper of the Lost Cities. I still hope you like it! 

The second story, which I have published the first few chapters, is Maybe Isn't Enough. This is Oralies backstory. I have always wanted to get to know how her and Kenric met, so there you go :D

One last thing-

I will be making another story and it will have a few little specials from this story. It will have certain scenes from different characters perspectives AND a few extra things I was never able to put in there. These scenes I will be writing include:

1) What happened to Keefe while everyone thought he was dead

2) Kenrics POV of when he is found by Oralie

3) Keefe's POV of his proposal

4) Keefe asking Grady for permission

5) Tam POV of Linhs death

And much, much more! I will be making these stories next Friday (July 31st 2020) 

So if you want any of these they will be there!

Love you all so much and REALLY hope to see you in some other stories. Thank you for your support and loyalty, bye!!

This is a new update, around six months after finishing this story. For those of you who are interested, this next summer I will be releasing a second fan fiction to add to this. It will be answering some of the questions I have been receiving, and will have a whole lot more revelations to come. Yes, I have read Unlocked but there will not be anything from Unlocked in this story, because it originally comes out shortly after Legacy and Unlocked changes.... everything. 

See, usually I don't like fan fictions becoming series... but, there are so many unresolved things I will need to fix. This story will take place between the last chapter and the epilogue. 

The first chapter will come out in either May or June 2021. Hope to see you all there.