Chapter 26 - Keefe

Lets get one thing straight- I did not want to see Biana and Dex kissing.

Right now your probably thinking- woah, back the T-rex up! 

Well, after we figured out I could see the future and that I supposedly died in the near future and Kenric was actually alive we decided to go see if Dex and Biana had found something. Instead, we got to see some lip motion that I really did not want to see. 

"Uh, aren't you guys suppose to be researching?" I asked, immediately they broke apart blushing. Both of their cheeks looked like tomatoes. It was kind adorable. I suddenly felt an urge of protectiveness over Biana. Like an older brother. 

"Uh, well, we were, but um, she had to go and, uh," Dex stuttered. "Yeah." I crossed my arms, raising a curious eyebrow. 

"And you guys ended up kissing. Well then. Lets just hope Fitz doesn't find out." I shrugged. Bianas eyes widened.

"Please don't tell him! He would murder me. Or Dex. Maybe both. He simply can not know." She begged, her cheeks an even brighter red.

"I won't, but I can't speak for the Forklenater (Is that how its spelt?) and Foster." I turned to Sophie, she was grinning from ear to ear. 

"I won't say anything. And honestly, it really took you guys this long?" Wait, so she had seen it and I hadn't? Ugh, maybe she wasn't the only oblivious one. Forkle shrugged, nonchalantly. Biana blushed and looked away, meeting eyes with Dex. They both blushed even harder and looked down. 

"Anyways, on to the real point where here. Guess what? Im a viewer. Yippee do, oh yeah and apparently I die soon, and we don't know how. Also, Kenrics alive. Thats different, and we all might drown or something. Oh, also before I die I'm captured. Thats fun-" Sophie cut me off, placing her fingers on my lips exasperated.

"What Keefe is trying to say, is we need to figure out how to control his new powers and we have something more specific to search." She said, the entire time her fingers keeping my mouth closed. I stared at her, smirking. She looked up at me and blushed when she noticed her fingers on my lips. She pulled away like I had burned her and blushed even harder. 

Dex nodded, "Lucky you. We just figured out how to search the record from back then. It shouldn't be too long." He quickly glanced at Biana then back at his feet. And I thought it was easy to make Foster blush.

"Great." I started to walk in, but my knees started to wobble.

Not again, not again!

They gave out, and everything went black.

Apparently, yes again.

Sorry, this is a short chapter!! The next chapter will be longer, and better! Thank you all for the comments and many many views.