Chapter 34 - Tam

I have to get my self emotional stable again, writing the last chapter was HARD. My mom thought I was crazy with my little coo coo act. But hey, no one has murdered me! Yet. Anyways, hope you like this chapter.

We reached the end of the hall, and a crystal hung there. 

"We have to wait for Linh." I yelled at both Keefe and Fitz. They held onto my arms, holding me back. Linh was back there, holding back the water. She couldn't keep it for long, she was powerful but not that powerful. The amount of water, the force... No hydrokinetic could hold it back. Yet she was holding it back far longer then I expected one could. 

"Tam..." Keefe started.

"NO! We have to wait!"

"Tam, if we do it will be for nothing." Fitz tried.

"NO! SHE HAS TO BE ALIVE! WE CANT JUST LEAVE HER BEHIND!" I screamed back at him.  I tried to pull away from them, but they pulled me back into the light and I was swept away. 

The crystal had led us to... Havenfield?

Everyone was still there, as it was planned that we would go back there. I stared at the house, frozen in shock. Wylie was the first to greet us, his eyes skimmed over us but he frowned when he didn't see Linh.

"Wheres Linh?" He asked dangerously. I turned to Keefe, scowling at him. He gulped visibly. 

Sophie stepped forward, lightly shaking her head. Wylie's eyes glinted, "No. No that isn't true. It isn't true. Please, tell me its a lie." He said turning to me. Instead, I stepped towards Keefe.

"This is your fault."

"What?"

"You knew. you knew it was possible, and yet you led us straight there!" I yelled, "If it weren't for you Linh would still be alive!" My voice rose higher and higher. I suddenly felt two hands pull me back.

"Mr. Tam, you need to calm down. None of them knew-" Mr Forkle started.

"And you did?!" I yelled back, turning on him.

His silence was answer enough. Sophie stared at him for a moment. "You knew?" She asked quietly, her voice breaking. "You knew Linh would die?" A tear slid down her cheek.

"When I saw Mr Sencen's prophecy it was obvious. I thought if you knew-"

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US?? OR STOP US?" I screamed in his face. Anger was boiling at the pit of my stomach. I had felt anger and despair before. But never like this. I wanted to make him pay. Make them all pay. It was their fault. He could have warned us.

"Listen, it's impossible to change what lies in the fut-"

"I DONT CARE!" I spat, "You could have at least tried. But you didn't. And now she's dead!" I turned to Sophie. "And if you had never made us join you in the first place-"

"Leave Foster out of it, Bangs Boy." Keefe said, furrowing his eyebrows and stepping infront of her.

"Shut up." I snapped. With that I stormed into Havenfield, grabbing Glimmer and light leaping out of the place. Tiergan and Wylie had their own.

"Uh, whats going on?" She asked when we appeared back at the house. 

"They killed her. Linh. They killed her. And Mr Forkle could have stopped it." I started pacing, my mind racing. (Sorry for the rhyme...) I ran my fingers through my hair agitatedly. "They could have stopped it, but they didn't." I stopped straightening. "They wanted her dead. They wanted her out of the way so they just let let her die." I growled.

"Tam, I think you need to calm down-"

"CALM DOWN? MY SISTER JUST WAS KILLED! AND THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED IT!" I turned on her, "It's there fault." I mumbled.

I swore, that anyone who was in my way- anyone who had anything to do with her death-

They.

Would.

Pay.

A/N I don't know why I have to say this, but notice that on Linhs POV the ending is similar, where it has one word per line. I guess its a twin thing.