Chapter 50 - Keefe

After this chapter only one more guys!!!!! Ahhhhhh!

Remember to comment if you want an epilogue! (Sorry thats probably really annoying)

Silveny teleported us Havenfield. When I got there Grady and Edaline rushed outside, simply hearing the thunder. They both had dark circles under their eyes, and their eyes were bloodshot. Obviously crying. How long had the Neverseen had Sophie?

When Grady had come out his eyes widened and Edaline nearly fainted. 

"Keefe?" She asked tentatively. Their daughter came out next, her eyes wide. Several other people followed. Fitz, Dex, Biana and Wylie.

All of them looked as if they had seen a ghost. Although, they in a way had. They stared at me for a moment, before Biana broke from the group, racing towards me and wrapping me in a sisterly hug only she could give. "Your alive! I knew it!" She yelled into my ear. Fitz was next. I was honestly surprised he hugged me. Man hugged is the technical term though. Dex followed suit and even Wylie firmly shook my hand. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Making a plan to find Sophie." Biana answered immediately. "She... she called Swan Song."

I nodded solemnly. "You might want to get everyone else here. I have a plan, and if everything goes as I hope it will, not only will we save Sophie but we will destroy the Neverseen."

---

We had everyone gathered in the Havenfield pastures. But not enough people I took a deep breath. It was a long shot but it had to work. What I heard had to be correct. If we brought down that base... it was like taking a pillar from a bridge. The rest of the bridge would fall, due to not having the support of the one beam. 

This had to work.

And if it did, we would get Sophie back. We would get Kenric back.

We would get our lives back. 

And if we were to do that we would need a lot more people. 

"We need more people." I said when I finally reached Mr Forkle. "Their base... Its big. If we want to succeed we need everyone we can get. Aren't there more people in the Black Swan?"

"There are, but we've never called them all together."

"We have to this time. We cant afford to lose. Call in everyone you can. This isn't simply another battle. This is the one that determines who wins, and who loses." I frowned, "Even if it means calling in my father- do it. If the councilors can find anyone else with an ability to fight, we need them in too. Everyone." I was afraid I had overstepped my boundaries, when Mr Forkle nodded.

"Of course, Mr Sencen." I thought I heard a hint of pride in his voice, but instantly forgot it. It didn't matter. What mattered was winning. 

Elwin had checked up on me a dozen times, giving me several things to help with the pain. For now I stuffed my pockets with any weapon that would fit. I didn't even care to fix The Hair at this point. I had to get Sophie back. We had to win. 

Biana and Dex seemed to look to me like their leader. Just like how they looked to Sophie. It was rather startling. Before I knew it, our group had become several times larger. Even those who weren't part of the black swan joined our group. A reminder that we weren't the only ones who had had enough of the Neverseen. 

Sandor and Grizel had gotten their queen to send a battalion of goblins. 

Even Ro had gotten a few Ogres to come.

When Ro saw me, she looked like she might murder me. But instead she pulled me into a bone crushing hug. So the princess did have a heart. I smirked.

She placed her hand on my shoulder, her gaze penetrating. "We have to win this Keefe. Not just for the elves or the ogres. For everyone."