Chapter 11

The next morning, Kendrick gets up and looks around for Diamond. He lays there for a few minutes then finally get up. He puts on a shirt and walks out of his room and makes his way downstairs. He still doesn't see her in sight.

"Good morning honey", his mom said coming out the kitchen. "I'm on the way to work"

"Okay", he said. "But where's Diamond?", he asked.

"Oh she's in the pool swimming", his mom said.

"Okay", he said.

"Bye sweetie", his mom said as she kissed his cheek then walked out the house.

Kendrick made his way to the back. He watch Diamond from the inside looking out the window. Just basically admiring her beauty.

Suddenly somebody come up behind Kendrick and he jumps and turns around.

"Oh, it's you", Kendrick said.

"Is that a good way to greet your twin?", his brother asked. "Wait, who's that?"

"My girlfriend", Kendrick said.

"Oh shit Nah", his brother said. "Good job"

Kendrick rolled his eyes. "I gotta use the bathroom", Kendrick said as he walked to the bathroom.

His brother looked at Diamond and walked outside.

"Hey", he said.

"Hey", Diamond said with a smile before she got out the pool.

His brother eyebrows raised.

"What?", she asked as she grabs a towel and wrapped it around her.

"Nothing", he said.

Diamond walked to him. "Ya know at first I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to try us out again but since you even mentioned about meeting your parents... I suppose you're actually trying and see the future in us", she said as she put his arms around him and kissed his cheek.

He didn't say anything.

Diamond noticed the way he was acting and looked at him closer and pulled away and backed up still looking at him.

Kendrick comes outside.

"Bruh, Kenneth what are you doing?", Kendrick asked. "You do this every time I bring a girl to the house. Stop tricking them"

"Maybe you should tell them about me and they wouldn't be tricked", Kenneth said.

"I usually do.. but I didn't expect you to be here", Kendrick said.

"Yes whatever", Kenneth said walking in the house.

Kendrick walked to Diamond. "What he say?", he asked.

"Umm I accidentally kissed him", Diamond said.

Kendrick eyes widened. "On the lips?", he asked.

"No, cheek", she said.

"You couldn't tell that wasnt me?!", he asked.

"After the fact", Diamond. "You didn't tell me you had a twin"

"Yea I kinda don't mess with him and I didn't know he was coming this weekend", Kendrick said.

"Still a heads up would be nice", Diamond said.

"Sorry", he said.

—————————

A few minutes later, Diamond goes upstairs to get in the shower as her and Kendrick are talking.