Chapter 19

Later that night Diamond went to the hospital to see the baby.

"He's adorable", Diamond said.

"Thank you", Kennedy said.

"Took after his pops", Kendrick said.

Kennedy chuckles. "Boy please", he said.

Diamond shakes her head and smiles.

"But I'm glad you two are back to being cool", she said.

Diamond looks at her.

"Yes I said it", Kennedy said with a smile. "I'm a mom now so I have to set an example. Sorry about the trouble I've caused"

Diamond nods and looks at the baby again. She looks up at Kendrick then back at the baby then looks at Kennedy and back at the baby. Nobody was really paying attention to her at the time. Diamond makes a face.

Kendrick finally looks up from his phone. "My mom and dad will be here in a few minutes", he said.

"Okay", Kennedy said.

"I should go", Diamond said.

"No dont. They ask about you all the time. I'm sure they wanna see you, especially my mom", he said.

"I actually have to go", she said. "But tell them I said hello"

Kendrick nods.

Diamond walks to Kendrick and whispers, "who does he look like?", she asked

"We don't know yet. Hopefully me though", he said with a smile and rubbed his hands. "Cause you know I got the good genes"

Diamond chuckles and shakes her head. That wasn't what she meant but she let it go because the baby is just born and his features aren't developed yet.

"See you later Ken", she said.

"Iight, see ya", he said as bite his bottom lip.

"You're cockiness is coming back", she said. "After just begging for me to take you back"

Kendrick chuckles.

Diamonds smiles. "Enjoy yourself"

"That'll be hard without you", he said.

"Goodbye Ken", she said as she walked past him.

"Hey Kendrick, can you hand me the baby", Kennedy asked.

"Yea", he said as she walked to the baby and picked him up. He handed him to Kennedy and Kennedy held him.

"Can't believe I'm actually a mother", she said.

"Yea. Can't believe I'm a dad. Didn't think I'd be one in years", he said.

"Well at least you know to be carefully with the girls you mess with", she said.

"Thanks to you", he said.

"I'm sorry again", she said.

"It's iight. Too late to take things back...at least a miracle came out it", he said as he looked at his son.

Kennedy looked at the baby too and rocks him gently.

"I'm glad you two are back on good terms", and said.

"Good terms but not together", Kendrick said as he walked back to the couch.

"...well look on the bright side. If you can get her back at least you know what to do different for the next girl", Kennedy said.

Kendrick nods at he looks at the floor.

Kennedy watches him. He looked worried.

Kendrick was lost in his thoughts. He couldn't stop thinking about the fact that another guy could take Diamond. He never really had this problem before, usually it's the girls that's crazy over him. He never really had to try as hard as he did to be with a girl and knowing that Diamond was the girl he actually wanted to be with, he didn't like the fact that he was getting to know some other guy.