Chapter 30

Diamond was at the restaurant working the next day. She was going to put in a two weeks notice but decided to keep the job and not continue to strip. Which is why she decided not to go to the club last night. That would've just gave guys a reason to come and see for themselves. She was still looking for a new job.

Diamond walked to the host to tell her that she had two tables open but saw Brian.

"I called in. Name should be under Brian", he said.

"Okay, I'll see if your food is ready", the host said as she walked away.

"Hey, I have two tables open when you need it", she said.

"Okay", the host said as she walked away to check on the order.

Diamond looked at Brian and smiled slightly and waved.

"Hey", he said.

Diamond began to walk away.

"Why the face?", he asked

Diamond stopped and turned around. "Ask your sister. That should give you a reason not to speak me too", she said before she walked away.

Brian made a face. He was confused.

The host came back with the food. "Here you go", she said.

"Thanks", he said. "Have a good one"

"Same to you", she said.

Brian takes his phone out and calls Kelsey as he walks out.

"Hello?", she asked.

"What did you do to Diamond?", Brian asked.

"What you wanted. Got them to break up", she said.

"By doing what?", Brian asked.

"Tell everybody what she does", Kelsey said.

"Which is what?", Brian asked.

"Strips. She's a stripper. Are you sure you want somebody that downgrades themself like that?", she asked.

"You told people that?", Brian asked.

"Yes and people told people and those people told Kendrick and now they are done", Kelsey said.

"Why would you do something like that??", Brian asked.

It was starting to remind him of what happened with that ex he had in high school.

"Oh Brian shut up. She was no good for you anyways", Kelsey said.

"Wow. You're really fucked up", Brian said.

"Fucked up but it worked so..", Kelsey said.

Brian hung up the phone and walked back into the restaurant. He saw Diamond at one of the tables and walked to her.

"Hey miss, sorry to interrupt I just wanted to let you know that my daughter spilled something over there", he said as he pointed near the restaurant, trying not to make her seem unprofessional.