Chapter 38

After Diamond found Brian's watch she was so shocked she didn't know what to do.

"What's wrong?", Ayanna asked.

"Stay here", diamond said as she dropped the watch and walked in the living room after she shut the door behind her.

Kelly looked at her face. "Seriously Diamond what's wrong with you?", she asked.

"You really wanna sit here and play dumb??", Diamond asked.

Kelly made a confused face.

"What the fuck is Brian's watch doing in your room?", Diamond asked.

"What are you assuming Diamond?", Kelly asked.

"Im asking you fucking question Kelly!", she said.

"Brian left that when he came by to talk about the security cameras", Kelly said. "Which is all he did"

"I don't believe that shit", Diamond said. "Him leaving his watch in your room and him talking about security cameras?? It don't add up"

"He didn't leave it in my room. He left it in the living room, I put it in my room so I wouldn't miss place it", Kelly said. "He never came and got it back"

"Kelly you could've gave it to me", Diamond said. "That was last week. I saw you like five times"

"Because then you'd think what you're thinking now", Kelly said.

"Kelly.. I know he's cheating on my with somebody I been knew I just never had the proof of the time to argue but now I know that it's you", Diamond said.

"Diamond really??? You think that low of me!", Kelly asked.

"No I'm just not dumb enough to believe a word you say!", Diamond yelled. "Brian's going to need a place to stay, I'm sure he'll love it here"

Diamond walks back into Kelly's room and picks Ayanna up. "Come on baby", she said as they walked out the room.

"What's going on?", Ayanna asked.

"Nothing", Diamond said as she looked at Kelly.

Kelly looked down.

Diamond walked out the house.

———————————————————

Later that night Diamond was sitting in the living room crying. She was drinking out of a wine bottle as she heard the door open.

Brian walks in. "What the fuck is your problem? Why is the door unlocked and what the fuck is my shit doing outside?", he asked.

"Cause you getting the fuck out", Diamond said as she put the bottle down.

"Woah woah, you drinking? You drunk? While my daughter is upstairs?", Brian asked.

"Don't worry about what the fuck I do about my daughter!", Diamond asked. "I take GOOD care of her"

Brian walks to Diamond and grabs the bottle. "I don't know what I did and why you feel the way you do but drinking ain't a solution unless you wanna end of like your dad"

"Don't you speak on my father", Diamond said as she got up and almost fell.

Brian caught her.

"Let me go", she said as she jerked away but fell back on the couch.

Brian sits next to her. "Talk to me", he said.