Chapter 51

The following Thursday, Diamond and Brian had breakfast and got in the car and she drove him so a tall glass building downtown.

"Why we here?", Brian asked.

"Just come with me", she said. "I got some business to handle and you know I'm not good with doing it alone. Besides I think I need your input on this", she said.

Brian nods. "Iight. What is it?", he asked.

"Just follow me and ask questions later", she said as she got out the car.

Brian made a face then opened the car door and got out and shut it. He glared at Diamond then began to walk with her.

"Diamond for real what do you have going on?", he asked.

"You'll see", Diamond said.

Diamond and Brian went into the building and got in the elevator . When they got out the elevator, they walked into a conference room and Mrs. Mills was sitting there along with another lawyer.

"What is this?", Brian asked.

"Brian... I'll like you to meet attorney Mills and you already know Keith", Diamond said.

Brian makes a face.

"We'll he discussing our divorce today", she said.

"Wow.. this is fucked up", Brian said.

"Yea.. it's a lot of things that's fucked up that you've done but we won't speak on it", Diamond mumbled as she walked to the table.

Brian walked to the table and sat across from Diamond. He starred at her and she knew he was pissed. Diamond looked down.

"Well, Mr. and Mrs. Sanders I guess we'll just get straight to the point", Mrs. Mills said. "Diamond doesn't want any money...the only thing she asks for is full custody of Ayanna Olivia Sanders"

Brian makes a face. "Woah woah. I ain't doing that shit", he said.

"Brian...you can still see her but not without me", she said.

"Diamond, you're not about to get full custody of my baby girl. It's not happening", he said. "You have no reason to do that"

"...if I take this to court..if you wanna go there. The judge will believe I have every right to after I tell him about your behavior and that happened the other night", she said. "Do not try me"

"Evidence.. do you have it?", he questioned. "Because I don't know what you're talking about"

Diamond stands up and yells, "you know exactly what I'm talking about Brian!", he said. "And I want my damn money back!"

Brian leans back in his chair and smirks. "You're acting like the crazy one. Delusional", he said.

"Brian is I got on the cameras I will see that guy going in and out the house", Diamond said.

"I check the camera everyday...nothing", he said.

"You bastard. You deleted them?", she asked.

"Deleted what?", he questioned before he looked at the lawyers. "But yet she wants full custody. She's hallucinating things"

Diamond begins to say something but Mrs. Mills taps she thigh. Diamond looks at her and Mrs. Mills shakes her head.

Diamond looks at Brian and sits down. Brian smiles.

Diamond shook her head.

———————————————————-

After he meeting, Brian and Diamond walked out the room. They didn't sign any papers yet, they'll be coming back again next week.