» 10

"No." Myunghee said through a big smile, hitting her friends arm as they sat in the loud cafeteria.

Hyuna only groaned and dropped her head, landing on the table with a thud.

"Wait wait, tell me everything again." She seemed too exited, adjusting herself in her seat to get closer to the girl.

Hyuna only looked up, giving her best friend a death stare, basically telling her to quote it.

"What?" She said astonished by the words Hyuna had just told her.
"You can't expect me not to react. You basically had dinner with Jaemin and then he was in your room, and undressed you."

"He didn't undress me!" Hyuna said exasperated as she pulled at her hair in annoyance.
"Unzipping is technically undressing sweetie."

"Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but nothing happened." She said placing a french fry into her mouth, chewing on the mediocre cafeteria food.

"And just when I thought that you'd be adventurous." Myunghee sighed, sipping on her milk.

"Can we stop talking about Jaemin fo-"

"You called?" Hyunas head twisted so fast, she could've sworn she got whip lash.

A blush instantly washing over her face, "how much did you hear?"

"Not a lot, why? Is there something you don't want me to know." He said with suggestive eyebrows and a smirk.

Hyuna could only respond with a groan, once again dropping her head onto the table.

But instead of hitting the hard surface, she felt something soft instead.

Opening her eyes and looking up, she realised Jaemin had used his hand to stop her head.
"Careful love, you don't want to have a concussion now, do you?"

"At this rate, I'd love one."