» 71

Hyuna and Jaemin remained in the lounge room as Jeno disappeared into the kitchen to put their mugs away.

"I'm sorry again for not telling you sooner that I was staying at Jeno's," Jaemin said as the two stood up and Hyuna grabbed hold of his hands, swaying them a little.

"Hey it's okay, I don't want you to feel pressured into telling me things. You can do it on your own account," she said and as she looked up at him a yawn escaped her mouth again, eyes closing as she shook her head slightly after her yawn ended.

She began blinking slowly, exhaustion finally taking over her body as a small smile picked at the corner of her lips.

"You should dye your hair," she blurted out, hand releasing from his to play with the black hair on his head.

He chuckled as he watched Hyuna sleeping play with his hair, "and what colour would you recommend?"

She hummed, pretending to think as her hands still ran through his hair.

"Pink," she said nonchalantly, smile increasing as she looked down to his eyes and nodded.
"I think pink would suit you."

Jaemin raised his eye brow, thinking about what she had just said in disbelief , "you want me to dye my hair pink?"

She nodded once more and finally let go of his hair.
"Mhm, definitely pink."

Jaemin just sighed watching as another yawn left Hyuna and she tensed up, nose scrunching before once again shaking a little after it finished.

"You're so cute, you know that?" He said sending an instant blush to her cheeks and making her look away embarrassed.

"I am not," she huffed out shyly, a squeak leaving the girl as Jaemin spun her around and engulfed her in a bone crushing skull.

He started smothering her forhead in kisses which made Hyuna squirm in his tight grasp.

"You- are- the- cutest- person- alive," he said in between each kiss.
"So- shut- up- you- adorable- little- marsh- mellow."

Hyuna giggled at the feeling of an enormous amount of feathered kisses being placed on her head. This wasn't like her to like this much affection, but she was surprised when she found herself enjoying the love Jaemin gave her in the form of physical contact.

Jaemin stopped kissing her when she begged him to stop, saying she was sorry for saying she wasn't cute.
That and also because Jeno had walked back into the room and cleared his throat quite loudly.

"I would show you to your room but considering Jaemin already knows where it is, I'm going to go to bed. I hope you two have a good night, and please for the love of gosh knows who, don't do anything weird.
I'm too young to be an uncle," he said as he walked towards the stair case and ducking as Jaemin ditched a pillow at him.

"Shut the hell up Jeno," Jaemin said as he watched the pillow hit the wall behind him, Jeno looking back to the and smiling mischievously.

"Haha you missed," he said before suddenly booting up the stairs. Jaemin let go of Hyuna and starting sprinting after him.

"Oh you're on Jeno."

Hyuna was left standing there, hand rubbing her forehead as her embarrassment turned to disbelief and laughter quite quickly.

She turned off the light and walked up the stairs, following the noise until she reached Jenos room.

The sight had made Hyuna laugh- Jaemin has Jeno in a headlock but Jenos legs were wrapped around Jaemins head.

"You let go," Jaemin choked out.

"No, you let go."

The two of them are both too stubborn to let the other go, not wanting to lose this match they got themselves into.

It wasn't until they started slapping at each other that they finally let each other out of their grasps- gasps for air and laughter immediately filled the room as Hyuna watched the scene unravel in-front of her.

The two were panting on Jenos bed, slowly getting their breath back as exhaustion finally stated to hit them too.

A yawn escaped Jeno first and Jaemin sat up. Hair strewed around and his lips parted as his breaths finally got back to normal.

"Okay, that was fun. But get out I'm tired," Jeno said raising his foot and kicking Jaemin to the floor with a loud bang.

"Ow my ass," he said standing up and rubbing his butt. Hyuna had to wipe the tear that began rolling down her face as she found the whole ordeal beyond funny.

"Can you guys stop, my stomach hurts," she said calming down a bit and Jaemin just watched her with a bizarre look on his face.

"Okay little miss giggles, let's get you to bed before you laugh yourself to death," he said grabbing her arm gently and she nodded, small giggles still vibrating through her chest as she weekly waved to Jeno.

"Night."

"Goodnight Hyuna." Jeno said, eye smile showing briefly before looking at Jaemin and giving him a deadpan expression.

"I hope your ass still hurts tomorrow morning," he said.

"Ouch, keep saying that and imma make something else hurt quite soon. Just involves my foot and your trick ass." Jaemin said reciprocating Jenos deadpan expression.

The two stood like that in silence before laughing and shaking their heads.

"Night jaem,"

"Yeah night Jen."

—————

Yooooo guess whose tattoo appointment got moved up till the 22nd of this month!!

You guessed right, Issa me!!!

I'm so exited! It's my birthday present from my sister and I've been waiting so long.

If any of you are wondering, it's gonna look like the image below, but it'll be in black and a little different so I'm not copying this other artists work 😊

It's going to be in the same place too :D