» 50

A thousand fireworks felt as if they had exploded through Hyunas body. Butterflies erupting as she froze I front of him, hand still placed on his knee- only for his next words making her heart drop.

"But I'm scared."

Hyuna watched him intently, noticing how his Adam's apple rose and fell with her gulp he took, trying to rid of the dry feeling in his throat as he was finally opening up to the girl.

"I- uh, I know you know me as the schools player, and I don't blame you, I flirt way too often," he began, his shaky hand removing hers from his knee and holding it gently.

"You see, there was a- an accident that happened a few years ago."

He let out a shaky breath. This would be the first time he had told anyone besides the boys, he wasn't someone to just open up about his feelings, usually keeping them bubbling up inside of him until one of the boys- mostly Jeno- asked him what's wrong.

Hyuna listened carefully, waiting of every word he said as she wanted to be there for him.

"Someone cheated on me, and they told the whole school it was my fault. But the rumours turned from me being a cheater to me being a fuck boy. The rumours just kept on coming in, whispers following me through the hallways and classes, and in the end I just went along with them."

Hyunas nodded, her thumb slowly moved against his knuckle comfortingly and soothingly, allowing the boy to relax a little.

"I like you Hyuna, but I'm so afraid that if we start dating, the rumours and whispers will get worse. They may not seem like it, but they hurt Hyun, it just gets too much." He said holding back tears as he lifted his head to look at the roof of the cabin.

The ride had stopped moving, allowing for them to look out at the view, but their gazes didn't falter. Hyunas thumb continued to run up and down his soft skin as she whispered out an "I know."

"I- uh, look-" Jaemin began, his eyes widening in shock as he suddenly found Hyunas lips pressed against his.

Her hands cupped at his jaw, eyes shut as she held his face against hers. His senses coming back to him as his eyes fluttered shut, leaning forward and placing his hands at her waist, lips starting to move against hers.

It was messy at first, Jaemin could tell that this was her first kiss, but not long after the two had found each others rhythms, lips moving against each other's as if they were meant to be.

Hyuna stoped, pulling away slightly so their lips were only a few centimetres apart. Her eyes opening a slither to look at Jaemins soft lips.

"I like you too Jaemin," she said, watching as Jaemins mouth turned into a toothy grin.
"And if you want, we don't have to tell anyone."

"We could tell Myunghee and the boys though," Jaemin said with a chuckle, leaning back in and placing a lingering kiss on Hyunas lips before quickly leaning back.

"Wait does this mean you're my girlfriend?" He asked, eyes wide as he took in ever feature on the girls face.

She let out a little laugh and nodded with a hum. "You know, for someone who is really good at flirting, you seem quite shy right now."

Jaemin winked, making the girls cheeks rise red. "I could say the same about you, little miss shy. But what can I say love, I'm a man of mystery."

—————

Waw, 50 chapters in and they're finally together 😌 maybe I should write longer chapters lmao 😂

Anyway, I recon in atleast 10 chapters time, this book will be over, and that makes me sad because I loved writing it 😞