» 43

Freedom, that's what Hyuna felt. For the first time in her life, she felt freedom.

Jaemin had told her that they weren't actually going to his house, lying to her mother because he knew she wouldn't allow wherever they were heading.

Which Hyuna still didn't know, Jaemin only told her that he had to pick something up- so that's where they were going.

The wind blowing around them exponentially as they sped through the streets of Seoul. Passing cars left and right as Hyuna let go of all her worries, feeling safe and secure in Jaemins company.

Her arms were wrapped around his waist, but instead of resting her head against his back, she was looking around. The sight of cafes and expensive a shops passing her by in a blur.

But Hyuna was questioning where Jaemin was taking her, her view of the bustling streets turning quiet as apartment blocks old buildings replaced skyscrapers.

The motorbike started slowing down as they stopped in front of a recluse apartment building. Jaemin turned off the engine, taking off his helmet and running a hand through his disheveled hair.

The girl got off herself and looked around, a dog had been barking in the distant and steam from a nearby manhole was filling the streets.

It looked creepy and it made Hyuna feel uneasy. Lost in her surroundings she flinched when she felt someone tug at the strap of her helmet, but calming instantly when she realised it was Jaemin.

He noticed her wide eyes, they held fright as they took in every detail of their location, and this made his eyes soften.

"We won't be long, I just need to pick up something," he said, placing her helmet on the seat of the motorcycle.

"Where are we?" Hyuna said, noticing Jaemin was walking off which made her eyes widen as she ran up to him, hands subconsciously gripping onto the fabric on his arm. "You'll see."

Hyuna hid behind him as he lead her into the building, her flinching slightly at any noise she deemed creepy.

"Hey, it's okay," he said, grabbing his keys out and unlocking the door they had found themselves in front of. She didn't even remember walking up the flights of stairs.

The muffled sounds of bickering could be heard behind the door which made her eye brows furrow, but all her questions were answered when Jaemin opened the door to reveal 5 boys.

Not just any normal boys at that. Her school had named them Dream, the most popular boys at their school.

"Can you guys shut up for one second," a voice yelled out, Hyunas gaze being drawn to where it came from, seeing Renjun laying on an inflatable bed and playing a game.

"Jaemin Hyung, you're back! Did you bring my snacks?" Hyuna didn't have to look to know that it was non other than Jisung.

She knew about the boys, after all, who wouldn't. But she couldn't say she personally knew them.

"No Ji I didn't, I'm just coming to pick something up." Jaemin said, walking off to a table and rummaging through the random things.

Jaemin had left the girl standing by the door, awkwardly fidgeting around with the hem of her cardigan.

"Oh my God there's a girl here!" A boisterous yell filled the room which made Hyuna flinch, and before  she knew it, all eyes were on her.

"Why is there a girl here?" Jisung said, pointing awkwardly at the girl before slightly hiding behind his best friend.

"Wait is this Hyuna?" Hyuck asked as he came around the corner, looking at the girl before sitting down next to Jeno on the couch.

Jeno finally looked up from his guitar to see the girl standing there, eyes wide in shock. She was scared, she didn't know where she was, and now she was in some random apartment that had nothing but couches, a random mattress, some tables and empty red cups littering the floor.

The place was dimly lit by green LEDs and the odd street light outside their big window. Hyunas palms had started to sweat as she looked around the room, eyes falling on Jaemin who was still looking for something.

"Oh, yeah sorry. Hyuna this is the boys, boys this is Hyuna."