» 46

The two had been walking around for about an hour, Hyuna pointing things out left and right as she experiences the excitement of an amusement park for the first time.

The tea cup ride had been an... experience- Jaemin had taken control of the spinner in the middle, using all his strength to make the two go super fast. Spinning around in circles as melodious laughter escaped their lungs, little squeaks emitted from the girl had been cause by Jaemin speeding up sporadically.

The two had definitely been watched by groups of families or couples laughing, after all who wouldn't laugh as a cramped 5"10 boy was spinning around in a tiny light blue tea cup. The girl gripping tightly onto his forearm so she didn't fly around- it was definitely a sight to see.

The kids ride didn't seem to go for long, and before they knew it, Hyuna was dragging Jaemin around by the sleeve of his jacket to different attractions.

Pointing out rides here and there, or the odd stuffed teddy. One of which had taken Hyunas attention fully, distracting her from the ride Jaemin was going to take her to.

"Look Jaeminie!" She began, standing on her tip toes to point out the large white rabbit hanging up.

Jaemin looked from the girl to the teddy and a burgeon feeling of determination filled him, so he stepped forward and payed for a shot to win the teddy.

It was a shooting game and Jaemin thought he had a pretty good shot at winning the teddy- but of course it'd be rigged, and despite Jaemin trying his hardest, he didn't win.

Which did make him a little annoyed, but that feeling soon dispersed as Hyuna looked up to him, placing her hand comfortingly on his arm with a smile.

"Hey it's okay, lets go do something else," she said and the two began walking off- arms brushing up against each other every so often.

With every touch, a spark lit up within Hyuna. She had not been focusing on where she was going, the only thing she could focus on was each brush of their arms.

Jaemin inhaled deeply, counting down in his head before making the rash decision. He reached for Hyunas hand, intertwining their fingers effortlessly, heart beating intensely in nervousness.

He was scared she wouldn't want to hold hands, but when she closed her fingers around his hand in response he looked down to her.

Both their eyes widened a fraction as they stared at each other. Both simultaneously giving each other a small smile before looking away.

A light blush had risen on Hyunas cheeks as she looked down at the floor, tucking her hair behind her ear bashfully.

Jaemin had been watching her intently, eyes soft as he lost interest in the world around him, only focusing on the girl beside him.

The girl who he was currently holding hands with, the girl he had fallen for, the girl who had also fallen for him.

—————

Don't be fooled by this chapter, I was actually crying while listening to puzzle piece.

I listened to it so many times and cried because of it that I fell asleep.