» 40

"He could've hurt you." Was all Jaemin said, watching the girl intently as she tended to his wounds.

Hyuna sighed once again and looked down, trying to escape his stare, but his never faulted.

"Your shirt has blood on it." She said suddenly, making Jaemin tilt his head down to where she was looking, making a little 'oh' sound before reaching for the hem of his shirt and lifting it off of his head.

Hyunas eyes widened as she quickly turned around covering her eyes- hues of red flushing her face as the now shirtless boy sat in front of her.

A chuckle vibrated off of Jaemins chest as he watched the girl become flustered.

"I- um, w-why did you take your shirt off?" Hyuna stuttered out, voice cracking a little in the middle in embarrassment, only making her face flush redder.

Jaemin tilted his head as he smirked. Every word now becoming playful. "You said there was blood on it. Did you want me to walk around the school wit-"

"No! Just uh, give it to me." She said turning back around and grabbing his shirt off of him, trying not to look at him for respect of privacy.

Hyuna walked to the other side of the room, grabbing one of the hoodies the nurse kept around in case something happens.

Jaemin watched with a smile, his playful tone coming back into full use as he now sported a pout when the girl walked back to him, her gaze everywhere but him.

"Why are you shy to look at me? Is my body not good? I thought my hard work payed off," he said almost sulking, his hand coming up to rub his defined stomach and Hyunas eyes could not hold back as she followed his hand.

Her once red cheeks had now come back as she became flustered again and forcing herself too look away.

"You look- hot," Hyunas eyes almost burst as her mouth had spoken her unforgivable thoughts. Jaemins pout turned into a half smile as he watched the girl once again turn red as a tomato, only fuelling his ego.

Her hand snaked up to her nape as she rubbed it awkwardly. "I meant good, it looks good! You look good... Just put this on!" She said throwing the hoodie over to him and looking away abruptly.

Her hands crossing at her chest as she began to bite at her nail, a habit she had accumulated when she was nervous.

She was beyond mortified that she called Jaemin hot aloud, she would be lying to herself if she thought he wasn't, but she couldn't get the imagine of his torso out of her head.

He had a perfect pack of abs, defined lines sketched onto his stomach flawlessly as he sat there rubbing them. His pout and sad words coaxed the girl into looking, but she was left with a smirking Jaemin instead.

It honestly wasn't a surprise he had abs, considering how fit he was. But you'd honestly never guess they would look like that.

"Okay, you can look now."