» 29

Hyuna and Jaemin were once again back in the classroom. Pens both in hand as they wrote down notes and measurements of the experiment they had just done.

It was quiet in the classroom, the only sounds emitted from the clock and their pens scribbling against their pages.

Heads deep in their work as they wanted to get as much done today as they could, and before they knew it, they had finished everything.

Hyuna leant back looking at her work, a smile etched onto her face in satisfaction at how much she had done.

"I think I'm done for today." She said, grabbing her pencil case and placing her pens into it as she began to pack up.

"I am too." Jaemin said, placing his singular pen into his pocket as he stood up and leant against the side of the desk.

"So... Wanna look around the school?" He asked, tone mysterious making Hyuna look up to him, smirk prominent on his face at the idea that popped into his head.

Hyuna just rolled her eyes as she slipped her arm through the strap of her backpack, "we go to school here. I don't think there'd be much to look at." She said with a slight chuckle, "plus, we'd get told off."

Jaemin just looked at her, eyes boring into her as he sighed. "You're no fun, Common there might be something cool." He said, gently grabbing hold of her hand and walking out of the classroom, Hyuna following a step behind him as he dragged her lightly.

Hyuna stopped in her tracks and let go of Jaemins hand, making him stop as well and turning to face her.

"I'm serious Jaemin, we could get into trouble." Worry coated her voice as she shifted her weight on her feet.

Jaemin took a step forward making Hyunas breath falter slightly as she looked up at the boy. His eyes once again made her feel calm, they were kind when he wasn't being flirty or lustful or angry.

"You said you regret not living, so what if I show you what fun this world can bring." He said with a soft smile as the two stood alone in the empty hallway.

"And plus, how much trouble would we get in? Are you needed home anytime soon?" He asked, remembering her parents and her brother.

Hyuna only shook her head and looked down "they took Tae on a two day trip while he doesn't have school. Something about a business proposal."

Jaemins smile widened as she looked back up to him, her eyes big as her eyelashes batted against her cheekbones with every blink, which Jaemin found beyond cute.

"So, is that a yes?" He asked, hope filling his words as he looked between her eyes to find the answer.

Hyuna once again had that twisted pit feeling in her stomach, the one she got when she did or thought about something she had never done before.

But she had had enough, so she pushed away that feeling and nodded, a small smile now pricking at her lips too.

—————

Oooo Hyuna finally stepping out of her zone ;)

Even if it is just going around the school after everyone's left.