» 51

The rest of the ride went smoothly, the two talked about as much as they could, and that's when Jaemin mentioned about how his family had been struggling with their business and that the partnership with her families business would benefit them greatly.

With hands twined together and smiles and blushes prominent on their faces, the two had made their way out of the amusement park- making sure to pick something on the way out.

The new couple made their way back to the motorbike, and soon they were heading off down the now dimly lit streets.

Hyuna felt as if she was in a euphoric state of mind, holding onto the bunny in one hand and clinging onto Jaemin with the other, the streets felt different.

A new light had been lit inside of her, one she had fantasied about for so long, and now here she was, without a care in the world.

The streets soon started to fade into familiarity as Jaemin pulled up out front of her house. Sadness creeping over her as she didn't want to leave once again, not wanting to face the realities her house held.

But when Jaemin gently took hold of her hand and gave her hand a gentle squeeze, she felt courage fill her. Jaemin had showed her a new perspective of life, and she finally wasn't scared to finally let go and live.

"Come on love, you need to get inside," Jaemin said shaking her hand lightly. Hyuna sighed and removed herself off of the bike, standing in front of the boy as he once again helped her with her helmet.

She watched as he focused in on the buckle, he look ethereal under the dim light of the street lamp. Her stomach once again doing somersaults when he looked back up at her.

His eye held so much love and it is a shame he had to hide who he really was when they were at school. Hyuna couldn't understand how someone would start rumours about such a kind and generous soul.

He had done nothing, and if people could only see him in the way Hyuna saw him, he'd shine like the brightest star.

Hyuna knew there was more to learn about the boy, and time will only show her that, but she was willing to wait.

Her thoughts faded when Jaemin grabbed hold of both her hands, rubbing small circles on the surface of her skin as his eyes flicked between her two and down to her lips.

He let out a chuckle, smirking as he shook his head, looking down briefly before looking back up at her. "You're beautiful, did you know that?"

His words made a violent blush raise on her cheeks, a smile going hand in hand with the hues as she looked down shy.

A finger lifted her chin up, her eyes connecting with Jaemins as he placed his hands on either side of her face, thumb brushing against the high of her cheekbone before he leaned in.

He placed a sweet gentle kiss on her lips briefly, pulling away so her parents don't see. "I'll see you tomorrow on Monday love, don't forget our assignment is due," he said, taking hold of her hand once again and pressing another quick kiss on it before watching her walk towards her front door.

The girl turned around, waving at him before unlocking the door and disappearing behind it.

Jaemin sat there, lingering in the empty streets as he watched her bedroom light turn on through her window. A smile creeping back onto his face as he turned on his motorbike.

"Maybe you aren't an idiot after all."