» 25

As Jaemin made his way up the stairs, he made his way to Taes room first.

Opening the door slightly to see Tae sitting on his bed, still in his clothes and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Hey buddy." He said softly, walking in and crouching in front of the boy.
"Are you tired?"

Tae nodded his head and let out a small yawn, "common, let's get you ready and I'll put you to bed." The boy nodded again, standing up from his bed and lifting his arms up as Jaemin helped removed his clothes.

Jaemin stood up and went to his tall boy, grabbing out a pair of green dinosaur pyjamas and helping once again to put the clothes on Tae.

"You must really like dinosaurs." Jaemin said as he guided his hand through the sleeve.

"I-I love them." He stumbled out tiredly, eyes shut as he allowed Jaemin to dress him.

"When I was young, I really liked cars." Jaemin said again, walking with the boy to the bathroom so he could brush his teeth.

"Really?" Tae asked, opening his eyes to look up at his elder who handed him his toothbrush.

Jaemin nodded in response, "yep, loved how fast they went."

Once Tae had finished, they went back into his room and he got into his bed- Jaemin knelt beside him, grabbing the blankets and tucking him in. Tae watched Jaemin intently as he moved away all of his plushies so he could sleep better.

"Will Hyunie be okay?" Taes soft voice spoke out almost above a whisper, making Jaemin look back down at him.

His fingers brushing the boys soft hair out of his face and rubbing his forehead soothingly.
"Im sure she'll be okay, she's strong." Jaemin said reassuringly.

Tae yawned again, eyes fluttering shut as he melted into the warm soft touch of Jaemins thumb stroking his forehead.

"I just wish she would stop crying at night, it makes me sad." That was the last thing the boy said before falling asleep, head falling to the side as he ventured off further into his dream land.

Jaemin watched him, eyes a fraction wider at the confession the boy had said.

His eyes softening when he heard the soft sounds of a snore escaping the five year olds lips.

"Goodnight Tae." He said, standing up quietly and backing out of his room, shutting the door behind him before turning towards the other end of the hall.

He made his way to the closed door, his breath hitched as he heard a quiet whimper from inside the room.

Hand hovering against the door before he used his knuckle to knock.

"Hyuna."