» 58

Hyuna tore her gaze away from the boy and looked towards Myunghee, blush still prominent as she could still feel the lingering touch of her boyfriends lips on the back of her hand.

"I-I guess so," Hyuna said, looking back down to the boy who was doing a chant with his team, hyping everyone up for the next half of the game.

A slight chuckle could be heard from beside Hyuna, but she didn't remove her stare.

"I knew you were awkward Hyun, but I didn't know you were this awkward," Myunghee said, nudging the girl and drawing her attention back to Myunghee.

Hyunas gaze flicked between the girls eyes, contemplating how much she could trust her, but in the end she gave up and sighed- dropping her head and playing with a loose string off her outfit.

"I don't know why, I was the one who initiated the first kiss. It's like I had all the courage in the world and now- now I just stutter. What if I'm not good enough?" She asked, genuinely concerned as she looked back up the girl with a worried expression.

"Honey drop, listen. No one is ever perfect at first, everyone is awkward, but you gotta trust in him."

Trust- such an easy word to fall off of the lips of someone who hurt her. But nonetheless, she was right. What she had done wasn't nice, but it did help her and she could gladly say she had a lot of feelings towards Jaemin.

She get flustered every time she looks at him, learning new things about him every day and finding hidden gems about him that he has hidden behind his seductive, flirtatious, bad boy school persona.

Hyuna didn't respond, only looking back up when she heard the yells and screams around her- their team had kicked another goal.

They looked so happy, smiled and cheers erupting from the group of boys as they started jogging into their positions, waiting steady for the ball.

Hyuna had been lost in thought: her and Jaemin had agreed to take things slow, not wanting the school to find out just yet, but even then was Hyunas perception of slow too slow?

Just like how Jaemin was bubbling to give affection and love to the girl, Hyuna had also been brewing deep inside, but her conflictive thoughts made her withdraw a tad.

Never having had living parental figures to look up to, worries consumed her thoughts- but surely if she could kiss him on the Ferris wheel, she could kiss him now.

Hyuna looked up, eyes gazing over the time before falling onto Jaemin who currently had the ball- time almost running out.

Tension had been growing in the air as he weaved through other players, the ball swiftly moving with his feet and in the very last second, he kicked.

It felt like slow motion for him, heart beat racing as he watched the ball spin rapidly towards the goal. Goal keeper jumping to the side to stop it.

The sound of a loud whistle being blown filled the open air. Cheers bellowing around the field and bleachers from people of plenty.

Jaemins team had won, and Jaemin had kicked the winning goal.

Hyuna watched his team run around and hug each other in victory. The boys picking up Jaemin in celebration and Hyuna couldn't help the smile that gleamed on her face.

Hyuna stood up, hesitating for a second before racing down the stairs, eyes connecting with Jaemins on the way down. He detached himself from his team members just in time for her to run into his open arms.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up, spinning her around in the process. The two not caring about the people who were staring, and in the moment, it felt as if they were the only two in the world.

—————

Okay... so I have a new want in this world...

AND THATS FOR NCT DREAM AS RIDIN CLUB TO RECREATE CRUSIN FOR A BRUISIN FROM TEEN BEACH MOVIE!!!

Please and thank you 😌

(Also I'm sorry for not uploading a lot, for some reason my days have gotten pretty hectic?? And like for what. I don't even know)