new mission loading

𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

sir park's mansion

Ava POV

Mr. Compress' hand was still holding mine as he brought me to another big hall. this mansion was seriously endless!

while squeezing through the crowded corridors, I snatched a more detailed look at Compress' back. he was wearing a red dress shirt and a tux with his usual hat and mask. a villain is never off duty I guess...

man, that guy was so tall. I remembered how he had slept in the chair next to my bed, when I woke up from the tentacle attack. I still wondered how his eyes looked like.

just on command, the masked man had turned around and pulled me closer towards his chest.

we were now in one of the main halls, it wasn't that crowded because only the real big fish were allowed to swim in this sea. I saw some of the yakuza's walk by, their tattooes well hidden underneath their suits, but their hands and necks spilled their hidden secret.

they clearly weren't happy to see us as the party... well I can't help it.

I also reckoned seeing some of these people on the news, but I didn't remember their exact names.

the entrance was actually higher in the room, making another staircase lead down to where the actual fun was happening. between the two grand stairs, there was a little podium with people sitting on couches, talking with each other. there was a band playing and I noticed how some people were walking up there, asking if they could sing a song. I assumed they didn't blast loud party music because people were actually trying to have serious conversations.

this was the place where most alliances were made.

I saw Twice and Toga touring from one bar to the other, checking the different snacks offered, but they hadn't spotted us yet. Toga looked like a little pinky princess, while Twice was desperately trying to keep up with her fast steps. he as wearing a suit and bowtie but still had his mask on. the two of them would be such a sweet couple now that I think about it.

Shigaraki's messy blue hair was kind of an eyecatcher between all the serious buisnessmen at the podium.

"would you like this dance, my dear lady?"

I turned around at the sound of Compress' gentle voice, seeing him extend his hand to me. I chuckled as reply, placing my smaller hand in his.

"how could I say no, Sir!"

we both started laughing, before heading our way down to where some people were dancing. the band had just switched to a faster song, perfect for us to dance.

Compress' raised the hand which was holding mine, making me twirl, before placing one hand on my waist. he soon lowered the other to an appropriate height for none of us to look too weird. I praised Toga for making me wear her heels, because it would have been way too small for us to have a proper posture for dancing.

this way it worked perfectly fine. Compress was leading the dance, skilfully turning us between the other couples moving to the beat. despite that little stain from where the girl stepped on it, my dress really was an eyecatcher. everyone was wearing something darker and more classic. I really was the odd one out, by looks and by profession.

this time I didn't mind it tho.

Compress really managed to make me relax again and I was more than thankful that he saw me rushing through the room and decided to check on me.