home game

𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

league of villains hq

Ava POV

after Spinner had brought us back to the league, a few days passed until I spoke to Shigaraki again. however, his calming demeanor and gestures still lingered with me. I felt like I had gotten closer to him, broke his shell a little.

he went straight to Ujiko's to deliever the arm of that former villain, so he could finish the nomu. Shigaraki was probably gone so fast because Dabi had been making fun of him wearing All Might merch, since we arrived at the hq.

I still had a few days until the annoying black haired and I would accompany the nomu to Fukuoka, where for whatever reason Endeavor should be on that specific day.

it felt weird. I spent so much time with Shigaraki this past week and suddenly he was gone again. the talk we had at my flat was still engraved in my brain and I still wondered how the cold Shigaraki could be so caring all of a sudden.

I noticed it in his posture and the way his eyes changed. at some point, he stopped battling himself anymore. I was aware of the fact that I somehow managed to make him think of other topics and not the dark matter or league buisness for once - but I didn't know how I did that.

I guess showing him a little fondness really did wonders.

actually, I was really thankful Shigaraki was by my side when I had this emotional breakdown. showing Hizashi with my song that I was still there, listening to him, save and sound, was already tough on my heart. then he reminded me of my family and it was over. I felt like I reached rock bottom, but to my surprise, the blue haired villain really tried his best to comfort me.

I noticed that he was quite helpless at first. according to Kurogiri's words, he really didn't have any normal social contact once All for One adopted him, so I assume he just tried to remember how his parents had taken care of him when he was sad.

silently holding me. I liked that. he didn't force me to tell him anything I wasn't comfortable with.

when we were leaving, I tried to persuade Shigaraki that I could take Mozart with me. although he had been cuddling with my cat half of the time he was here, he still said no.

„either Spinner or Toga would make dinner out of it" was his excuse.

I couldn't take my kitten with me, but I grabbed a big bag and stuffed all my clothes inside of it. Toga's and my days of stealing clothes from the guys were finally over! I also checked to pack enough hoodies for the hq.

we were only gone for two days, but it had already snowed once. not much but enough to indicate winter. the basement had literally become an ice palace in the meantime. now it were the boys, who occasionally asked if they could borrow some of my big hoodies (the one's I kept from Mirio, of course).

it was the worst for Spinner. with his reptile mutation quirk he was really prone to the cold and couldn't move for days if his body temperature fell under a certain number. it was Toga's idea to help him warm up a little by watching movies in his room. Spinner would be asleep in his half frozen state while Twice, Toga, Atsuhiro and me would somehow manage to find a spot on his bed and watch a movie on someone's laptop. that way we could warm him up a bit, so the cold wouldn't bother him as much.

bad conscience was still straining at my heart.

I was the one telling the others I'd make sure we'd get enough money so we could afford the heating costs, but after losing all the money to the red dragon, we were writing red numbers.