back to the title screen

𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗

somewhere in the woods

Ava POV

"𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎
𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎"

I hummed the melody of the sweet song, as memories of my dad flashed right before my inner eyes. he used to write songs for my mother and sing them to her on special occassions. they were the sweetest love songs I had ever heard.

my brother also attempted to write a song every once in a while, when he got a new boyfriend, but he was too embarrassed to show any to us.

"𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚘𝚛...𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞...𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎"

I was actually fond of writing songs. I already recorded a few with Hizashi. he promised me to play them on his radio show, but I haven't heard my voice on the radio in quite a while now.

"can we continue?", Atsuhiro's voice made me stop my humming.

"I'm sorry" I chuckled, pushing myself up from the stone I just rested on. "let's continue training!"

after I confessed my plan to Shigaraki, he surprisingly supported my idea, but if I wanted to succeed, I had to train with my partner for the mission. the plan was to sneak into UA and capture a few kids from their dormitory.

Dabi suggested bringing them here and asking UA to pay us for giving them back, but I didn't intend on hurting them.

I won't hurt them nor sell them of like a peace of meat.

UA high had been my home for a crucial part of my life and I was well aquainted with the buildings. the security system hopefully won't notice me sneaking onto the property because I used to be a student there. once we would have made it inside, we just needed to put on a big show while capturing some of the first class students.

Atsuhiro and I were the perfect match for that mission!

he was an old trickster and I loved being on stage. if we worked together the plan would suceed without any doubt!

I secretly hoped to meet one of the teachers, maybe even PresentMic, on the mission. if I managed to get him to talk to me, I decided that I had to tell him about the dark being Shigaraki found in the ocean.

I was loyal to my friends but not to the goals of the league.

if someone would attack any of them, I'd jump to their side immediately. however, the people of UA didn't do anything wrong yet, so there was no reason for me to backstab them like that.

I saw the creature's power first hand and I am not sure how Shigaraki wanted to tame the beast. just thinking about the dark energy made me shiver! in any case, I needed to tell Hizashi about it. maybe he won't even believe my words, but if I could give them at least a paper-thin advantage, then I had to try it at least!

"we already know how you'll get on the school's grounds, but how are you planning to sneak me in?" Atsuhiro was wearing his signature coat, as he kneeled on the ground, hovering over a map I drew of the whole property.

"we need to confirm a few of my theories, before we can go and rob the UA of their students", I explained, walking over to his side.

"which would be?" he cocked his head up, his mask turning to face me.