level four

𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

ua high school, heights alliance dormitory

Ava POV

holy shit.

in which pervert's room did I just break in?

there were pictures of half naked women plastered all over the walls. feeling watched by the eyes of all those heroines, I shuffled into the empty corridor, trying to not look too much at the posters.

if I find myself on one of the pictures, I'm done for today.

the lights were turned off in the corridor, which helped at sneaking around. my steps were light and well thought of. I tried sticking to the wall and heavy funiture so the wood under my feet wouldn't crack.

I knew this was a dorm with lots of students living in it so most people wouldn't think of footsteps as suspicious, but I wanted to make sure I didn't run into another student, before I could act out my big entrance.

most rooms were empty, so I assumed the girls were all together in someone's room while the boys were all watching TV downstairs. they had turned all the lights off to make the movie experience better. none of them could have known that they helped me out by doing so.

now, let's continue with the plan...

"boys! it's wayyyy past your bedtime!"

all their heads suddenly shot around, looking into the dark corridor that lead to the main door.

I held back my laughter at their dumbfounded faces, when they heared Midnight's voice through my speakers. I used to do impressions of quite a lot teachers when I was still a student and Midnight was the one that sounded the most realistic.

I was standing in the door. because the moonlight was lighting me up from behind, the boys only saw my silhouette and bit the bait.

they mistook me for Nemuri aka Midnight.

"all of you young spirits outsides! now! I have to make sure you boys will remember not to break the rules anymore!"

I even mimicked the sound of her whip, moving my arms as if I held it in hands. most of the boys groaned, while a few seemed to be excited to meet Midnight's whip. every year there were a few students who thought she was hot, so I was not surprised at all.

once I had them walking my way, I turned around and ran outsides again. I shot Compress, who was still hiding in the bushes, a sign before jumping onto the roof of the building. my bass quirk helped me again with that.

for now I was just sitting at the edge of the roof, watching how the boys walked outsides and looked around in confusion, when Midnight wasn't anywhere near.

Atsuhiro's marbles sparkled in the bright moonlight, I could clearly see how three of them were thrown straight at the bunch of students. Atsuhiro hit every of his targets, locking Tokoyami, Shoji and another really dangerous student, who could have become a threat to me later on - Yuga Aoyama.

I can't protect myself from those sparkling laser beams!

once the three of them were locked in the marbles, the rest slowly realised, that something was terribly wrong.

"who is there?" a tall guy with glasses stepped towards the area, Compress was hiding. I remembered his name from the information sheet I got from Atsuhiro.

he is Tenya Iida, Tensei's little brother!

man since I had that dream about my last mission as a hero, all my old friends kept popping up in my mind!