new game

𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

league of villains hq

Shigaraki POV

I closed the door behind my back, locking out the early sunlight that announced a new day. I've been out all night, meeting a few other villains and maybe also having a few brawls. fighting someone never felt as relieving as last night. I could get rid of all my built up anger, by punching random guys in the face.

Ava still crossed my mind at times, but I didn't feel like I had to punch myself in the face, everytime her pretty face popped up in my head.

I knew I overreacted before, but I already did what I did. it can't be helped now. if she hated me now well it's probably better that way.

I can't allow myself to get attached. as long as I am still able to distinguish between my emotions going wild right now and what was the actual the right thing to do, it should be fine.

I strolled over to the kitchen to get myself a few band aids. I had quite a few bruises on my underarms and one in my face as well. they didn't hurt but I didn't plan on spilling my blood everywhere.

just when I thought I could sneak into my office without anyone noticing, a familiar blonde girl stepped into the kitchen. I just silently packed the first aid kid again to put it away, stealing a few sneaky glances at her.

why does it have to be her out of all people??

I'd even prefer Dabi right now!

Ava didn't look so pale anymore. I assumed the fever finally got better, now that she was well rested. she was wearing sweats and a tank top. her shoulder was still wrapped in bandages and I wondered for a moment if she was still hurting.

no.

stop it.

I don't care for her.

I noticed she was staring at me from time to time, while she was pouring milk into a pot to heat it up. the awkwardness of the situation was killing me, but I decided to play it cool. I put the first aid kid, back in the drawer I pulled it out from, before heading to the door.

there was no need for me to speak up. she was probably angry at me, so she'd probably shout at me in a matter of seconds-

"have you been out the whole night again?"

why was she not angry at me?

I focused my gaze on her from where I was standing in the kitchen.

Ava didn't look at me as she calmly voiced her question. instead she was watching the pot to not burn the milk for breakfast. she was steadily stiring the white fluid, but peeked up when I didn't answer her.

our eyes met for a moment, before I turned away. I was more than confused by how calm and reserved she behaved.

"maybe", was all I replied to her. she doesn't have any reason to know about what I did last night. especially because I went on those mission to get her out of my head.

now I had to realize that my plan only beared temporary success.

why was she not angry at me? that thought was crossing my mind more than once, since she spoke up.

for god's sake, I pushed her off my couch and shouted at her without any plausible reason!

a little sigh escaped her rosy lips. "when was the last time you slept for more than two hours?"