•author's note•

alright so I feel quite uncomfortable writing this, especially because i've been dreading this for a while...

I want to inform you guys that I am taking a short hiatus from this story for the time being.

I haven't been feeling my best lately and I've been noticing my motivation fading for weeks now but I thought I could just brush it off and fight myself through the past chapters. I'm pretty burned out after uploading every second day and I've noticed the last chapters that I've uploaded are not my usual standart I wish to write in. additionally, writing any of the last 10 chapters or so was really difficult and exhausting for me.

I've been thinking about taking a hiatus for a while but I fear losing most of my readers because of that. however, I reached a point where I simply have to take care of myself first and not worry about what others might think.

I hope this hiatus won't take longer than 2-3 weeks but I can't really tell you when I'll be fully back.

I plan on editing a few chapters prior to this one and upload fewer times a week once I'm back.

this story is really dear to me so I am crestfallen about all the negative developments I experienced because of it.

as I said in the beginning I feel really uncomfortable putting all of this out in the open, but I wanted to explain to you guys why I am not updating anymore instead of suddenly disappearing.

I feel really thankful for each and everyone of you guys, whether you vote and comment or are a silent reader. I never thought so many people would find a liking in my book so I feel really grateful everytime a notification pops up and tells me someone is reading it right now. I feel like I'm totally disappointing everyone with this author's note but I promise I'll shower you with new memes once I'm back.

it's probably selfish for me to say this, but please wait for Ava and me to return💜💜