dance dance revolution

𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

league of villains hq

Ava POV

the last few days passed in a hurry. Shigaraki kept his word and rested most of the time. at least I hoped he did. I was surprised when he showed up for breakfast the next day, but the others seemed to accept him anyways. some of them still called him boss and all that, but I believe it was good for him and them to finally spend a bit of time together.

he soon had a fixed spot at the dining table and I found out that he had a sweet tooth.

we didn't talk much these few days, but despite that Shigaraki seemed to finally respect me. at least he gave me proper answers, when I asked him something.

one day Shigaraki mentioned to me that we had a training room. I tried to persuade the rest to train a bit more and practice their skills, but I was afraid we couldn't use the forest for that anymore once it started to snow. at first I didn't know what Shigaraki meant until he gave me the key for one of the doors further down the corridor. soon I found myself in a little hall with gym equipment and a few other tools to train ones quirk.

because we didn't get any offers for an alliance yet, we needed to train and get as interesting to other villains as possible.

by the dust lingering basically everywhere, I guessed that no one had used the gym room since ages.

"I figured this might be the place you were looking for", red shoes explained, giving me a tiny glance.

I nodded, examining a few ropes that were lying on the ground. "you have to tell the others about this as well. you guys could work on a few combo techniques in here."

Shigaraki agreed to my idea and I was soon up and about to clean the entire gym.

I specifically choose an old shirt and a skirt Toga gave to me so I could ruin it.  the dust would have just stained my clothes anyways!

armed with a broom, water and a lot of cleanser, I started scrubbing the entire floor. once I finished that, I decided to wipe the equipment and try to repair what got damaged by the process of time.

I was glad I found some work to get done. only a few days had passed but the headquaters had turned incredibly cold already. I was just happy I had an excuse to work my body and heat up a little!

most hope of getting a new sponsor had already vanished, but Kurogiri kept telling me to not just give up yet. „they need some time", he had explained to me. „an alliance is not something that establishes overnight."

once I was done with most of the cleaning, I tried to get a bit of order into the room, by pushing a few weights around. my every move was accompanied by a fast melody that I made up in my head. I tried to memorize it so I could write it down later.

"so you teamed up with Shigaraki now?" a sudden voice made me turn around to face the door.

Atsuhiro was standing in the door, his lean body resting against the doorframe in a coy manner. he reached up to his black and white mask to remove it.

"you are back", I cheered, turning to face him entirely with a smile. he had been out with Twice for the last few days, so I didn't see him anymore since Shigaraki passed out.

the tall man replied my smile, as he walked over to give me a quick hug. afterwards his eyes trailed through the room. "did Shigaraki make you clean all of that? ...I mean it's good we don't have to go to the forest anymore... but you are not our cleaning lady."