level five

𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

ua high school, heights alliance dorms

Ava POV

I heard one snap after the other.

man was I glad to be in front of a camera once again. I missed my stage persona.

I jumped onto the ground, easing my quirk by doing so. if I kept pushing them down on full force, Atsuhiro also would get affected by bass, if he tried to capture them in his marbles.

I was still a bit at sea, when my glance met the Iida boy again.

"it won't work, Ava", Tensei sighed. since he got injured by the hero killer, he was bound to the wheelchair. I promised to help him with the pain, but I was technically not healing him. I felt sorry for the guy with the dark blue hair. he was a great hero, always looking out for the weakest. I admired his attitude and felt honored when they called me in to help with his recovery.

"try it one more time, Tensei! I'll support you, then you can do it!" I gave him a short reasurring smile, before reaching both of my hands out to grab his. his dark eyes watched me for a second, but I could still see a small glister of hope in their reflection.

he took a deep breath, before pushing himself up from his wheelchair again. I noticed how he gasped in pain and immediately activated my power. Tensei's expression softened for a second, before he lost balance and fell towards me. I tried catching him with both of my hands, but he was way taller and heavier than me.

"ya Tensei!", I gasped, laughing, while I was struggling to put him back into his wheelchair.

"ah! I'm sorry.. but did you see? I stood on both of my feet!" a big smile appeared on his lips. relief washed through my entire body.

when was the last time I saw Ingenium smile like this?

"you won't get away with this! our teachers will come and catch you!" I sighed at the hostile tone in the smaller Iida's voice.

will Tensei forgive me for this?

"can you just shut the fuck up!" I shouted at him, when he dared to speak up again. "I am hijacking all of you, not here to have a nice talk!" I must have sounded way too annoyed, when I was actually just second guessing if this was the right thing to do.

nah, I won't hurt them... just bruise them a little.

I had been too focused on Tensei's little brother, I didn't even notice how another blonde guy pushed himself from the ground and crawled over to me. once he grasped my leg, I jumped and tried to shake him off, but he already had me.

"1.3 million volts!"

oh no, it was the electric kid.

an involuntary scream escaped my lungs as he shocked me with his electrification quirk. I managed to shake him of my leg, but once the shock was over, I could feel my muscles spasm from the overdose of stimulus.

shit, the skin at my leg was probably burned as well.

I turned to stare at the electrification guy, only to see him passed out on the ground as well. he hit me badly, but the fact that he attacked me with all this power, when he couldn't even withstand it himself was straight up stupid.

I saw a shadow move right next to me.

raising my arm in front of my face, I saw fast enough to catch the leg that was intented to give me a kick straight to the face.

"you are a hero just like us! stop attacking us!" it was Midoriya. he had jumped from his spot next to Iida and run straight to attack me, once he had noticed my quirk weakened because of the electric shock.

smart kid. he was the only one who really thought about his attacks at first.

I groaned, grabbing his shirt, before activating bass again. once I had pushed him away with my quirk, he was sent flying through the air, until his back met the trunk of a tree. Compress' figure appeared next to him, capturing the young boy in a marble, before disappearing again.

"focus!"

Atsuhiro's serious voice pulled me out of my second of doubt.

this was definitely the wrong moment to worry!

I turned my gaze back to the boys, just fast enough to dodge these weird tapes that were coming from that guy's elbows. I used bass to push them out of the way. it was easy because they had basically no weight. once I was close enough, my healthy foot met his face via roundhouse kick.

he got pushed backwards, running directly into Atsuhiro's grasp.

another one done, four left.

man I was glad they were still too inexpierenced for group attacks, otherwise this whole battle would have ended in me getting a motherfucking beating. if we fought one on one, I was clearly superior.

Iida was the next who tried to attack me and with his engine quirk, he was a real threat to me. I was naturally fast as well, but couldn't compare to the speed he gained from the exhaust pipes on his calves.

he also went to kick my head, similar to Midoriya, just that his kick had way more strength. I blocked it with my arm again, however, he hit me right at my right shoulder, where my injury was. it healed well for the last two weeks, but the impact made me wince.

it felt as if all senses were taken from my body at once, before the pain spread in my muscles like lightning striking my skin.

"for fuck's sake, Atsuhiro!" I was shouting for help. my leg and shoulder weren't working at hundred percent and this guy would just kick me to oblivion if he didn't step in.

"I got you!" I suddenly heard from behind me.

Atsuhiro jumped right past me, his coat moving in the breeze. Iida tried to move backwards, but it took the young student to long to change the direction.

you still have to teach him that, Tensei.

Atsuhiro only brushed his arm, but his quirk still managed to compress the blue haired into one of his marbles. he caught it in his hand, before turning his head to face me.

"everything alright?"

I nodded quickly, rubbing my tensed shoulder. if the string ripped, I'll blame Shigaraki for using the wrong one.

once I gave him my okay, Atsuhiro's gaze focused back on the kids in front of us.

the red head, a guy with a tail and another tall boy, who didn't say anything yet, were the only ones left.

although my leg hurt like hell, especially when the fabric of my pants moved against my burned skin, I still stepped next to Compress.

"the show isn't just over yet!" I flashed another one of my Siren smiles. "what are you boys waiting for?"