remove player

𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛

city close to the beast's forest
(trainings camp arc)

Ava POV

luckily, I didn't run into Atsuhiro anymore until Shigaraki and I left for our mission. I had no clue how to face him again after the moment we just had.

of course I've noticed his little jokes and teasing all along. I agreed to his games, knowing he'd just be messing with me anyways. however, I didn't believe he would be such a charmer! he literally took my breath away, not just with his singing and dancing, but that guy seriously made me flustered by just breathing.

guys like that are dangerous.

I am used to playing with my audience. unfortunately, my brother taught me that, even if he didn't mean to. my brother was always a girl magnet. he knew how to talk to his fangirls and how to approach them.

I basically just mimicked his behaviour.

it was a really bad trait. both him and I knew that. we got in lots of trouble because people actually thought we liked them.

I could tell Atsuhiro was just the same. a performer like me. you can never sure if our words are the truth or if we are just charming you by force of habit.

I sighed at the thought of Atsuhiro, which I soon regretted. Shigaraki noticed I was spacing out all the time, when I should have been focusing on our mission. Kurogiri "warpgated" us to a city close to the beast's forest. we should collect something there for Dr. Ujiko, but I still wasn't sure what we were looking for. I only knew that this were the woods were Dabi, Twice, Compress and Toga with the help of a bunch of other villains had attacked the kids of 1a.

"still dreaming about your kiss with Compress?", Shigaraki shot me an annoyed glance at me. his steps were incredibly fast, I had trouble keeping up with him through the narrow streets of the urban town.

"we didn't kiss!" my answer was way too hastily. I felt how I got flustered again immediately.

"to be honest, I didn't even know you two had a thing.." he didn't look at me when saying that. the blue haired was still finding the right way to the meeting point.

"we don't! we were just messing around.. can we change topics?"

"messing around?" to my surprise, Shigaraki scoffed and turned to face me. he really got a black eye from hitting the ground. "you always mess around with your friends like that?" he stopped in his track, watching me with a gaze I couldn't really understand.

I stuttered, trying to find the right words, but once Shigaraki noticed that my answer was complicated, he rolled his eyes and kept walking again.

"slow down a bit! my leg is still not fully healed!"

"you know he is a player" my focus locked onto the side of Shigaraki's face, surprised he'd still make the effort and go back to the topic once again.

"Dabi may be talking about how many women he fucks every week, but Compress isn't any better. he just doesn't tell everyone about it." we stopped at a crossroad. Shigaraki took a short moment to muster my face.

"it doesn't make him less of a fuckboy."

goddamnit, I knew he was right.

I really didn't mean to flirt back, but I fell into old patterns again. he is a handsome fella and totally caught me off guard. I will take more care from now on.