delete saved files

𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜

city near tokyo

Ava POV

Twice and I were strolling through the city, each of us carrying a bag of groceries in both of our hands. the paper handle was cutting into my palm, but I didn't feel it because of the freezing cold. this week it was our job to go shopping. I was glad, everytime Twice and I got paired up for a task because he is a fun person to be with. he is an easygoing guy.

sometimes I just need a change of atmosphere.

the older man was singing an children's song while we were heading back to the hq. I gladly chimed in to the easy melody, remembering the times my mother or father had sung this song to me. I tried to recognize my parents' voices but it's been too long for me to remember them.

it felt incredibly good being out on the busy streets once in a while. I totally forgot how it is to be surrounded by lots of people. my life always has been busy and filled with lots of strangers. these days I really enjoyed that I don't have to talk to any random civilians as the hero Siren or chat with annoying reporters as the songwriter Ava Altair.

I wasn't anybody out of the extraordinary, I was just me and no one bothered to look at me anymore. this „normal" life seemed really attractive to me right now.

well.. as normal as it could get.

Twice was still singing, a bounce in every of his steps as we turned into the alley that lead right to the building that was hiding our hq insides. Toga and I decided to put a beanie on Twice instead of his usual mask. she lectured me to simply pull it over his face as soon as his brain started messing up and Twice felt that he was splitting again, however right now the guy seemed totally fine to me.

I was still trying to figure out my new powers, so I tried to get a grasp of Twice's soul. I probably wouldn't be able to find him if he was standing with a bunch of people but in this lonely alleyway it should work.

I concentrated, trying to focus on only his soul's song.

he is totally out of tune.

a little smile appeared on my lips. although I wasn't able to get more out of him than a little piece of melody, I was still happy my quirk seemed to work with someone else than Shigaraki. I'm slowly getting a grasp of it!

Twice's song was totally out of tune. it was as if someone had changed the tune of all instruments that were playing the same pieces. the tempo and melody matched but the heights and depths didn't fit at all.

like someone had spilled the bottle you clean your paint brushes in on a white piece of paper.

a colorful mess.

„I thought Dabi would set us on fire! I was so fucking scared! -scared that this brat didn't know how to respect his seniors!", he suddenly spun around, dramatically cluching his hand to his chest.

I chuckled at the man with the grey eyes before answering him. he didn't even notice I was trying to sneak into his soul.

„don't worry! Dabi is all bark but doesn't bite.. well... don't tell him I said that though!", I joked as a reply.

actually Dabi does bite, pretty badly. however, with the whole Hawks issue, the black haired got hesitant, something that I never thought I would see him doing. who am I to judge? I also couldn't harm one of my childhood friends! just picturing myself in his situation made me totally annoyed about the fact I didn't get any information out of Hawks the last time I met the winged hero.