•2k reader special•

𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮

thank you to everyone who is reading this story! I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HIT 2K SO FAST!

when I started this story I didn't think anyone would read it bc my account was basically dead and I am not that confident in my works, but seeing how it reached 2k LEGIT SO FAST I want to express my gratitude by making a little special chapter for the readers!

honestly I appreciate every single vote and stupid comment! please don't be a silent reader <3 I wanna talk to you guys and see what you enjoy and what parts still need some improvement.~

𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂

Q&A

•••

to shigaraki;
honest thoughts on Mr. Compress and Ava

it makes me fucking angry. I thought Ava meant she would take care of me and only me, but now she is out there dancing and laughing with other guys- I mean... she is being distracted when she should focus at the task at hand!

to shigaraki;
you notice and note Ava's "heroic" behavior often, do you still believe she is brainwashed?

Kurogiri said Dr. Ujiko took care of it and I trust him. someone once told me "memories fade but feelings don't" so I guess that's the case with her as well. she is not a hero but some old habits still kick in sometimes.

to shigaraki;
you ever planning on producing a successor?

I'm 21 years old, I don't think about any successor yet...
...
also I have other worries than making a child.
you little shit.

to shigaraki;how would you react if you caught mr. compress and ava kissing?

throw them both out of the league. rules are rules. if they break em they'll have to face the consequences.

•••

to dabi;
why do you think Ava was so angry when she found out you worked together with Hawks?

I assume she was angry because I didn't tell her before meeting with Hawks, but honestly I didn't think she would get so crazy about it. like what's wrong? she is a villain, why does she mind so much that Hawks is a hero?

to dabi;
real talk now - are you crushing on Ava?

⬛️⬛️⬛️

...okay no for real she is my buddy although she can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. I can stand her more than some other members of the league.

•••

to mr. compress;
why do you keep flirting with Ava(LEAVE HER TO SHIGGY PLS AHH)

how can you not flirt with her? she is special to me, that's why I stopped flirting with other girls. Ava knows what she wants and I believe she'll choose the person who's right for her (me sikes :) )

to mr. compress;
how does it feel to get turned down?

I didn't give up yet. :) just wait. this was just a little setback nothing more.