Chapter 1

Five years later!

Ace's POV

"Permission to extend, Sir!" Frankie stands saluting, like the three other guys are doing.

I sigh glancing around the room and stand saluting, "Permission to extend, Sir!"

"Alright, I'll get the paperwork done and I'll see you in three weeks. Travel safe" Thompson says and turns a heal.

We release our salute and I turn to Frankie giving him I bro hug, "Off home with your girl?" He laughs.

"Yeah" I laugh back before giving Leo and Zack a bro hug, "Fly safe" I tell them and pick up my bags.

I can wait to see Ma after a long eight months, George and Brad too. I haven't seen Brad for what feels like forever since we're both away and mostly home at different times.

After a long plane ride I finally touchdown in Texas, I told Ma not to worry about picking me up since she's been busy at home, she also said there is some exciting new. Highly doubt it's exciting.

A long cab ride home after, I tip the cab driver and whistle for Rox to follow me. She sits on the sidewalk as I Retrieve my bags from the trunk.

She follow as I walk up the path and open the door, I hear chatter in the living room so I place my bags on the floor near the front door and head to the living room.

"Ace!" Ma shouts and runs over when she notices me come in, she jumps up wrapping her arms around me.

"Hi Ma"

"Hey" Hannah gives me a hug.

"Where's George?" I ask.

"He's helping Henry wash his hands" she smiles and rubs her swollen stomach.

Around two years ago after co-parenting they finally got together after years of flirting and denying it, they now have their second child on the way.

"Ace!" I hear Henry's soft excited voice, I turn swiping him off his feet.

"Hey buddy" he wraps his small arms around me, I give him a hug before I begin to tickle his side, he laughs loud trying to wiggle from my hold, his laugh high pitched and sweet.

"Hey Ace" George's deep voice says.

I stop tickling Henry and gently place him onto his feet, He's runs and jumps onto the couch pressing play on some Disney movie, Rox lays down on the floor below Henry, crossing her paws in front of her as she lays her head on them.

I give George a hug and a pat on the back, "How've you been? I ask.

"Great" he sarcastically says, "Her hormones are driving me nuts" he quietly laughs, jokingly. I know deep down it's true.

"Perks of having a fiancé bro" I laugh, "Where's Brad?" I ask.

"Where do you think?" He smirks.

I shake my head, "Sleeping?" I question.

"Yeah" he laughs, "Long night, difference is I know when to stop and he doesn't"