Chapter 35

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

I park my car in Lillians driveway and head inside making sure to lock my car, I walk down the hall glancing into the living room. The entire house is silent, she must be in because the door was unlocked, maybe she's baking or cleaning like always, I feel so sorry for her. She works herself too hard.

When I step foot into the kitchen George's back is to me as he sits on the stool leaning against the island counter, his shoulders slumped.

I walk around the counter to see his face, "Where's your mum?" I ask still glancing around trying to look for her.

"She's uhm..with Hannah" his voice deep and his tone unsettling, it doesn't like like him at all. He looks up to me, his eyes puffy and bloodshot red.

I don't say anything because I know he's upset which means...he told her, "I told her" his voice becomes high pitched as he holds in his tears, he lets out a shaky breath and opens up his hand revealing a ring, the engagement ring he got her. I feel my heart stop as I inhale a sharp breath, I thought maybe she'd forgive him.

"She said she needed time to think.." his eyes look down to the shiny diamond in his hand, "and she give me the ring back..and...and" he stops speaking, his voice holding so much emotion.

His other hand drags down his face as he wipes the tears that fall, "It's all my fault though and I can't believe I've fucked it, jokes on me right? I thought no sex life was bad but turns out losing her would kill me..I can't live without her or the kids"

"George.." I begin.

"No it's fine, don't tell me it'll be fine or that she'll forgive me because if she doesn't...that's just getting my hopes up"

"What did she say? Just that she needs to think?" I ask.

He wipes his eyes again with his hand, "She didn't think I'd do something like that to her...she thought I was joking at first and that...is how much she trusts me, trusted me" he corrects, "then she cried her heart out and took off her ring and just said she needed to think and that she needed space, I didn't know what else to say but sorry, she said that doesn't cut it and it's true, if she did that to me..I'd be devastated and the honest truth...I don't know if I could forgive her if she did what I did so I understand and it's my own fault for being a piece of shit"

I sigh, "I don't want to get your hopes up but when Ace cheated on me years ago I forgave him because I love him, I'm sure she will too and I know she loves you"

"Thanks Camila, my brother definitely got a good one"

"Thank you"

"Ma was disappoint with me which is unusual, normally I'm the mature one and Brad and Ace and the immature dickheads but I'll do whatever I can to win back her trust because I love her without a doubt"