Chapter 48

Ace's POV

Ace's POV

I open my eyes like I haven't slept, I sit up realising I'm still clenching Camila's hand, we must have slept like this all night. I look down to her peacefully sleeping as her hair is everywhere beneath her, so makes sleeping look like so effortless which is should be. I'm glad she can sleep, I'd rather have no sleep than her.

I gently take my hand out hers and pull my jeans on and t-shirt on, i head to the bathroom before going downstairs to see Heather and Frankie.

I see Heather draped over the island counter groaning with a bottle of water at her side, "Hungover?" I laugh.

"Don't even start" she warns and I chuckle.

"Where's Frankie?" I ask.

"Garage" she points weakly not raising her head.

I nod, "Heather?"

"Yeah?" She lifts her head up looking half dead and in pain.

"Nothing just wanted to see your hideous face" I smirk, she's like a sister i never had.

She grunts throwing the dish towel at me in annoyance as I run out the kitchen with a laugh before it can hits me.

I step foot in the garage seeing Frank underneath his mustang, I kick his leg and he jolts up hitting his forehead off the bottom of the car, I couldn't help but laugh, "Sorry buttercup" I sarcastically say.

"Asshole" he growls finally sliding from underneath the car.

"What's up?" I grin.

"Nothing i'm just fixing the stupid exhaust that just fell off" he huffs.

"Lets face you're shit at fixing cars"

"No, but you are" he laughs standing up and wiping his hands with a cloth.

"I can fix guns though" I shrug, I can fix motorbikes more than cars because I'd always help Brad with with his bike, George and dad was more of the car type of guys.

He looks down before placing the cloth on top of a work bench, he leans against it looking my way with curious eyes, "Do you still think of Zack and Leo?"

"Everyday" I tell him.

"Me too" he looks down.

"Anyway, I think you should give me the mustang" I change topic, I don't want to be thinking of Leo and Zack again.

"No, stick to your shit truck" she jokes.

I lowly chuckle turning around to the black mustang in front of me, "Oh, Heather and I were talking earlier this morning and thought maybe we can go away for a weekend, you know maybe just the four of us or you can bring your brothers or friends"

I scoff, "No I won't be bringing my brothers"

"Why not? Brad's hilarious"

"Yeah so hilarious that he'd love Cam's lips wrapped around his bellend"